sesenta

Sana

3 hours ago, Taehyung went here in my building and picked up Jinwoo. I'm having a meeting today, it's a meeting with the buyers from France. Everything in my company is handled perfectly, my co-workers are trusted. My salary everyday is 9.3 Million, it's big I know. And I also need to transfer Jinwoo to school, maybe this week or tomorrow.

Warehouse

This is by far the most expensive house that Jungkook bought, it's around 1.2 Trillion Euros, I repeat Euros not Dollars. This is the largest mansion we have here in Seoul. I'm so tired, in this house is where all the Mafia things are handled, like meetings, trainings for new members, their lab for making new drugs, where all the guns are kept, etc. I parked my car the when I went out, the guard greeted me.

"What's up Mrs. Jeon, looking like a expensive queen as usual" Jaehyuk, one of Jungkook's loyal bodyguards chuckled at me. I chuckled because of what he said. "Hey Jaehyuk" I greeted back. He's 27 years old, the same age as Jin. "Yah, have you eaten already?" I asked him and he shooks his head. "Oh wait, here. Eat now or else I'll cut your head off" I playfully glared at him and gave him 200$. "You're really a one of a kind Sana. My Boss is so lucky to have you" I was melted by his words, I smiled at him, "Thank you Jaehyuk" I said and he bowed.

I started to walk with these heels, it's painful but I'm used to it. I rang the doorbell and the maid opened it for me. I smiled at her and she bowed. I heard laughters in the living room so I went there. I smiled when I saw the guys playing with Jinwoo. Jinwoo looks at me then smiled,

"Eomma!" He says cheerfully, "Hey baby" I said and carried him, "Where is your Appa?" I asked him softly, "アパーサは会議をしているのに (Appa is upstairs having a meeting)" he says, I smiled, "You're Japanese is getting better" I chuckled. "Yeah, because Uncle Joonie is teaching me how to speak Japanese" he said and pointed Namjoon, Namjoon smiled proudly.

"He also told me what Hentai is" he says, I furrowed my eyebrows. "Hentai?" I asked with full curiosity, "it's a Japanese Porn and they are always watching it" I gasped and looked over the guys who are trying their best not to laugh while looking at Namjoon who is smiling nervously at me.

I closed my eyes and took a deep sigh,"Seriously guys?" I said while looking at each one of them. "Stop teaching unnecessary things to my 2 year old son, he's still innocent" I said. "Look who's home!" The door opened and then it was Soyeon smiling.

"Wahhh, Jinwoo!" She says cheerfully as she comes closer then carried Jinwoo. "Auntie Soyeon-ie!' He says cheerfully too. Seeing my son smile is enough for me to make my day better. "I miss you Auntie Soyeon-ie" he chuckles. "I miss you too my Favourite nephew"

Yup, Soyeon and Jinwoo are really close. They really have that auntie-nephew bond. Jinwoo is really spoiled to everyone, like he was every one's Favourite. But Jungkook and I are still parenting him and teaching him some good manners. He's not a spoiled brat like his father.

I just watch the guys and Soyeon having fun with my son. So I took this chance, then went upstairs. Then suddenly the door of the meeting room abruptly opened and it was the people who Jungkook is having a meeting with. They all looked scared, after everyone is out. I knocked again.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE-!?!? Oh, hey baby" his voice suddenly went from cold to soft when he saw me. "Hey" I said softly. He licked his bottom while looking at me. I went closer to him and he wraps his arm around my waist. "I miss you" he says. "You looked stressed out, like literally stressed out" I chuckled.

"Those fucking dumb bitches, Ughh they are so dumb! They planted the fucking bomb on the other side of where it should be! Like, how dumb are they!" He groaned. I started massaging his head, "don't get stressed out that much, you'll get old" I chuckled.

"I really miss our time together, hmmm, I think we should set a family trip, along with your friends so that my dear son will be happy to play along with his aunties" he says and places a hand on my cheek. "But it's dangerous hubby. The Mafia World still doesn't knows that I'm your wife" I said worriedly. "Babe do you think they can beat someone like me? I bet they'll go gay if I show them my di-" I covered his mouth for him to stop, he smirked then held me closer.

He grabbed the nape of my neck and kissed me. It was passionate as usual, I didn't hesitate to kiss back. He bit my lower lip, "I love you wifey" he said softly as he stares deeply into my eyes, he kissed my forehead. "I love you too hubby" I smiled.

Dinner

"Jungkook, Father is blabbering and kept calling me. He wants to see you. You haven't been there for almost 6 years, just visit our dear Father. You can roll the world back and forth if you want but nothing changes he's still your father" Soyeon says.

"I told you I don't want to see him. He's just nothing to me ever since he let Mom die because of that woman" he said coldly. "Just visit him, that's all he wants" Soyeon said. "Baby eat your food" I whispered to Jinwoo. "Eomma, I don't like this food" he whined.

"I'm sorry baby. You have to eat what's placed right in front of you" I said softly. "Okay fine" he pouted, even though Jinwoo always complains he does what I say anyway.

"Jinwoo my child do you want some juice?" Jin said and offered him some juice. He knows he can't drink one, so he looked at me asking for permission if he can drink. I smiled and nodded.

Jin gave him the juice and he seems to enjoy it. "Appa" Jinwoo calls, Jungkook looked at him and raised his eyebrows. "Yes?" He says softly, "I want to go to school" he pouts. All of us chuckled, "Of course you can my son" Jungkook smiled.

• • •