setentay y cinco

Sana

We're now back here in Korea. Jinwoo enjoyed his trip in Japan, he said that he wants to go there again, I'm happy to do so. I stood up from the bed and saw that Jungkook is still sleeping, he's so handsome. I just chuckled at myself and walked to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I hopped into the shower and just let the cold water calm my senses.

I blow dried my hair so that it wouldn't be wet, I slid my heels in then went outside. Then I was shocked because I saw Jinwoo and Jungkook sleeping together in bed. It's funny because people think that I don't even need a DNA Test to prove that Jinwoo is Jungkook's child. I just smiled while looking at the people who are the source of my energy, I went downstairs and saw the maids cooking breakfast.

"Good Morning Mrs. Jeon" Reneé smiled at me, she is the eldest maid here. She's Chinese, "Ahh, Unnie haven't I told you to just call me Sana?" I said and went beside her, she chuckled. "Dear, I don't know who are your parents but I guarantee that they are happy for you"

"Thank you Unnie" I smiled, it's Saturday which means Jinwoo has no school, a victory for him. But sadly, I have something to do at the building. Just then I heard someone coming downstairs I looked and it was Jungkook carrying Jinwoo in his arms.

"Good Morning Eomma" he yawned, "Morning sweetie" my lips curved into a sweet smile. "Morning, baby" Jungkook kissed my cheeks. "Breakfast is ready" The maid said and we started to eat. Unnie cooked my favorite breakfast. I took a bite, but I don't think I like it.

"Unnie, is there a new recipe?" I asked and drank some water, "No, dear. That's the exact same recipe" she smiled, I just forced myself to gulp it down. "Baby, you're not gonna eat?" He asked, "Uhm, I don't feel like eating" I said.

Then my phone started ringing, I looked at the ID Caller and it was Jihee, I stood up and walked to the corner of the dining room. "Hello?........Oh, okay..... I'll be right there.." I hung up, "You're leaving already?" He asked and I nod. "There's some emergency, don't worry I'll come back home early" I said softly, he stood up then wrapped his ar,s around me.

"You're beautiful...." He whispered in my ear, I feel butterflies on my stomach. "I love you" he added, "I love you too" I said and kissed both of their cheeks before stepping out of the house.

MN Building

I'm here at my office while sitting at the chair, I was counting the files, papers, the records in Italy, ect. Then the phone started ringing, it's the phone of the landline in MN Building. I answered it and send said that Eunha is visiting me.

I'm so happy right now! I can finally see her, it's been years since. She moved to Taiwan for a change, I didn't know she'll visit today. Few minutes later the glass doors of my office opened. I stood up from my sit and saw her entering excitedly.

When we saw each other we smiled and hugged tightly. "I miss you Sana" she said while smiling, "I miss you too Eunha!" I said cheerfully. "Woah, it's been years! You changed a lot" she said and chuckled, we sat on the large couch. "You too. Your hair grew longer" I chuckled, "So, what been happening to you lately?" She asked, "Well, I got married and I have a son" I smiled, she looked at me with her shocked face.

"What the fuck seriously!?" She's still shocked, "Yeah, I also...." I stopped, "Also what?" She raised her eyebrows, "I finally killed Hirotoki and his Gang" I said and looked down, she hugged me. "You did the right thing Sana, don't be ashamed" she pats my back.