cincuenta y nueve

Sana

"Jinwoo!!!!!"

I heard the nanny yell which made me sigh and close my eyes. After putting my earrings and arranging my hair for work. I went downstairs trying to handle this situation. This is what I'm wearing:

"Ma'am! I'm quitting this job! Your son is always locking me on the bathroom and will close the lights! I'm sorry ma'am!" Jinwoo's 47th nanny ran off again

"Ma'am! I'm quitting this job! Your son is always locking me on the bathroom and will close the lights! I'm sorry ma'am!" Jinwoo's 47th nanny ran off again. Then I got startled by someone hugging my thighs.

"Eomma I love you." I smiled at him then ruffled his hair. "I love you too" I said, "But baby why did you do that to nanny?" I sat down and sat him on my lap. "Because I hate her!" He pouts and crosses his arms in his chest, "But she cares for you" I said softly, "I don't want her to take care of me" he whines, "But why?" I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"I want you or Appa to take care of me not some bitches" I gasped when I heard him curse. "Yah! Stop cursing you little child" I said. "But Uncle Taehyung and Yoongi told me to" he says innocently, those guys.

"But baby you know Eomma and Appa are busy, right?" I said, he pouts and plays with his little fingers. It's true, we only hang out once in a while as a family. I guess I should be the one who is taking care for him.....

"Hmmm, Do you want to go with me? In the office?" I asked and I saw his face brighten. "Really?" He asks, and I nodded with my eyes close. "Thank you Eomma you're the best!" He shouts and showered my face with kisses. I just chuckled. I took my car then grabbed my keys and bag then we went inside.

Building

Here am I doing my daily routine which is hours and hours of work. I'm just doing the forms and files in my office, I glanced at Jinwoo and he was just playing..

For a moment I stopped typing and just kept my eyes on Jinwoo. Yeah, Jin took the opportunity and named him 'Jinwoo' he said that when he will grow he will be as handsome as him.

"Eomma" I heard my 2 year old son's voice. "Yes, baby?" I raised my eyebrows. "Do you have a Eomma and Appa?" I got shocked by his sudden question. "What do you mean?" I nervously smiled at him.

"Where is my grandma and grandpa? Do I have one?" He asks, it's been years since I haven't visited in their grave.....its been almost 12 years... "Uh, Jinwoo. They died....a long long long time ago..." I said softly.

"But don't worry Eomma is now okay" I smiled at him. "Eomma, I want McDonald's" he says, I took a deep sigh then dialed Taehyung's number to ask him for help.

"Jinwoo, Uncle Taehyung is going to pick you up today and take you to the park okay?" I said and he nods. To be honest, even though he is still young, he will surely be like Jungkook when he'll grow up.

• • •