sesenta y uno

Jungkook

I woke up and I smiled when I see my beautiful wife's sleeping figure. I roll over to the side of the bed then hugged her. "Babe wake up" I said and I lightly shake her. "I want to sleep" she said in a sleepy tone. "You have work" I said, "Get up or else...." I started to slid my hand inside her nightie, she is a very deep sleeper, kinda like Yoongi Hyung.

I started caressing her thigh, "หยุดนะ (stop)" she mumbled, "Babe what did you said?" There's something about her, really. Like she would just randomly talk in another language I don't even know. I kept caressing her thighs. "Okay, okay I'm up" she said sleepily and sat properly. I just admire how sexy she looks in her nightie. "What are you staring at?" She asks, she looks so innocent.

I suddenly hover above her which made her widen her eyes. "Why are you so beautiful, cute and sexy at the same time?" I said in a low tone. I started going closer to her face, "愛してる (I love you)" I whispered in her lips.

I kissed her lips and she didn't hesitated to kiss back. It was a hot make out session in the morning, I slid my tongue inside her mouth and roamed it around. I realized she was running out of breath so I broke the kiss.

"私も愛してる(I love you too)" she smiled while cupping my face. I smiled, "Babe I really think we should go to a beach. Hmmm, what about Bora Bora?" I said. Then she looked down and blushed. "Ahh, I see" I chuckled and licked my bottom lip. "You remembered that day when I proposed to you. Right?" I said teasingly. "I don't" she said shyly, trying to hide your smile.

"Babe you can't lie to me" he said, I placed a hand on her cheek and lift her chin up. I was so lost in her eyes, it's so beautiful. "You know why?" I said and leaned closer to her ear. "Because I can see through you...."

"What about Maldives?" She said trying to change the topic. "Maldives is beautiful. But don't try to change the subject, babe" after I said that she gulped. She closed her eyes and took a deep sigh, "Alright, alright. I admit that I remembered that day that you proposed to me" she said making me smile like there's no tomorrow.

We are about to kiss but someone interrupted us. "Eomma, it's breakfast" we both turned our heads to see our child, he was cutely rubbing her eyes and yawned. "Good Morning sweetie" she said.

"Morning" he yawned again. "Is our baby sleepy?" I crouched down and smiled. "A little" he yawned again. "Son, do you want to go to a beach with yung Uncles and Aunties?" I asked and he enlighten up. "I want to! I want to!" He jumps around cheerfully clapping his hands together.

Sana smiled while looking at him. Seeing Sana and my son smile is the best thing ever. "Ask Eomma first if you can come" I said teasingly. "Eomma! Eomma! Please I want to go to a beach!" He pleaded his little hands together and pouted. "Hmmmmm, okay" she smiled. "Hey! I love you Eomma!" He shouted cheerfully and hugged her legs. He was too small to jump in her arms so he just hugged her legs.

Hours Later

I'm just training here and killed the guys who didn't do what I said. I'm at the basement where all the bad things happen. Then someone started calling me. A smile formed in my lips at the thought if it was Sana. But my happy face turned into a cold expression.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Hey baby~ "

"Me your baby? Tsk, I already have one."

"Aww, do you miss me?"

"No one misses you, so please stop calling me or else I'll put a fucking gullet in your fucking useless brain."

???

How dare he hung up on me like that.

Just wait Jungkook, I can't wait for your wife to know...

• • •