treinta y nueve

Sanha

I took a day rest because my headache is on and off. I went inside the bathroom to freshen me up. I took a shower.

I was just sitting on my couch in the living room while watching TV. Then I heard the doorbell rang. The maid opened it and it was Chanyeol with Umji. "Oh, hey" I waved to him.

He walked and sat to the single couch while Umji sits right next to me. "Are you fine?" He asked raising his eyebrows, "Yeah, I guess. But I'm always dizzy, and some familiar voices appears on my head" I said.

I don't now but Chanyeol and Umji gave a look to each other. "Okay, we just came to ask if you are okay. Eunha will temporarily handle the work in your company. For now, just rest" Chanyeol said. I nodded, they both stood up and left.

I opened my phone but then the doorbell rang again. The maid was upstairs so I stood up and opened the door revealing the guy with jet black hair. He is so handsome.

"Hey Miss Sanha, my name is Jeon Jungkook." he said formally, "Oh, you're the guy who ran up to me the other day. Right?" I raised my eyebrows. He nodded, "I know this sounds shitty, but can we be friends? And go out today?" He asked.

He seems kind.....and his eyes are scary I don't know why. "O-Okay, I guess. Knowing someone like you doesn't hurts right?" We both chuckled, I grabbed my bag that is laying on the couch and I slid my phone and wallet inside then went outside.

"Miss" he opened the car door and offered his hand, I smiled at the thought of him being a gentleman. It was a black Lamborghini, he went inside. "Please Jungkook, just call me Sanha. We're friends by the way" I smiled.

Odaiba

"Soooo, what do you do for a living?" I asked while we are walking, "I sell drugs- I mean, I manage a business with my sister" he said, "Do you mind me asking but, what are you doing here in Japan?" I asked politely and glanced at him.

"Well, I thought you were her so I went here- Nevermind" he stopped talking. We sat on the bench while looking at the lake. "Who was her? Is it Sana?" I asked.

Jungkook

"Who was her? Sana?"she asked with full curiosity, the look on her eyes is enough to tell that she really doesn't knows me. Maybe.....Hyung is right, it's impossible.

[a/n: baby, i can make all things possible in this story.]

A vendor started roaming around, I bought her a fruit shake. We started sipping our fruit shake until she opens it up again, "Sooo, who is Sana? Her name is so familiar and it's almost the same as my name" she giggled

Even her giggles are the same with her......

We stood up and started walking right beside the lake. "She's my girlfriend.....I love her so much, she's has the sexiest petite body and it always turns me on" we both chuckled.

Sanha

"She's hot, beautiful and cute at the same time, she was effortlessly sexy and hot. Her innocence is the cutest" he chuckled, but bitterly. "I love her so bad, but.....she.....died.......years ago" he said. I saw tears forming in his eyes. My eyes soften, I went in front of him and wrapped my arms around his muscular body.

Jungkook

She hugged me, her warmth feels so comforting, "I'm sorry for your lost Jungkook-ah" I got shocked, I wiped the tears off of my eyes, and I looked at her with widened eyes as she breaks the hug.

"What did you just called me?" I asked, "Jungkook-ah" she said.

But she's the only one who calls me that...

"Yah, are you okay?" She waved her hand in front of my face making me blink a few times. "Yeah, I'm fine" I said. "What caused her death?" She asked. I'm still crying I don't know why.

Her eyes soften and she took something out of her bag. She took out a blue handkerchief and went closer to my face and started wiping my tears and sweats. I just looked at her, how can someone look so similar to each other?

I realized I was daydreaming so I blinked many times again. "She got into some car accident" I said, she stopped moving and she was just looking in the floor. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just a bit dizzy. It's normal" she chuckled, "Are you sure that you are not her? I can't help but to overthink that you are her. Sanha are you sure that your name is not Sana? You look very similar to each other. Your warmth, same height, same pointy small nose, same cute and kissable red lips, same brown eyes" i started going closer to her while tears dripping on my cheeks.

"I am not Sana, Jungkook I'm really sorry for your loss but I'm really sure that I am not her"

That's when....I lost hope..... I lost hope of hoping that she is her, that my baby and one and only baby of mine, is already gone......

Hours later

I took her home, I went to my warehouse and told my Hyungs we'll go back to Korea already. Maybe....I should move on.....I lover her, and she won't be ever replaced in my heart. But, maybe I should accept the fact that I won't ever kiss her luscious lips, will never feel her warm hug, will never see her beautiful smile, will never see through her eyes......

• • •