sesente y ocho

Sana

I woke up really early, it's just 4:00 am and the sun hasn't risen yet. I kept forcing myself to sleep again but I just decided to check on my work. I opened our page and saw everything going well and fine. "Seems like Jihee is doing well" I mumbled to myself. Jung Jihee is my trusted co-worker, I let her handle everything while I'm gone. She's smart and pretty too, she's also kind. She's only 22 years old only a month older than me. We get along pretty well,

I saw the sun started to rise so I placed my laptop aside and went outside in the balcony. I took a picture of it, then just admired the sun rising. I felt arms wrapped around me.

"Why woke up so early?" He asked in a sleepy tone, he buried his face on my neck. "I don't know" I chuckled, I turned around and hugged him. He smells so good, his scent is really manly. I looked at his eyes and they are so beautiful.

The rays of the sun are reflecting in his brown eyes. "I'm glad that you're my husband, not because you're handsome, not because you're rich, not because you're good in bed, not because you have everything. I love you for the way you are, people might think that you're a horrible unmerciful monster, to me your just a clingy baby bunny that always needs my attention" I confessed. Why the hell is he smirking? He is suppose to smile

"Why are you smirking? You should be smiling" I chuckled, "did you really just said that I'm good in bed?" The smirk in his face grew wider.

"There's no way you can get me to repeat that" I gulped, "Oh, baby I can. You know I get everything I want" he smirked, "So.....what did you just said about me?" He seductively said and traced my jawline using his index finger.

I gulped and a hue of red tint started to spread on my cheeks. "Tell me, baby" he seductively whispered. I gulped a few times, "T-that you're good in bed" okay, fine he wins.

He smirked in victory while looking at my frustrated red face. "Told you baby, I always get what I want" he said. "Okay, fine you win" I pouted. "But it's true though, you know after I fuck those girls, they always said that 'Once Jungkook went inside you, you wouldn't want to let him out' " he smirked and mocked the girls.

I crossed my arms against my chest and glared at him. "Oh come on baby, don't be jealous I wasn't on my right mind that time, you know you're my only one" he said and chuckled, "Even until now you're still not on your right mind so stop it Jeon" I punched his chest playfully and went inside our room.

"baby" he whined and followed me inside, "Baby, please I'm sorry okay. I don't meant to bring that shit up" he caught me and pinned me to the wall. "Please, Kookie doesn't likes her Wifey getting mad at him" he pouted. Aww, he looks so cute while pouting. "Okay fine" I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're so cute" I pinched his cheeks, he smirked. "Don't trust this cute guy over here, he can turn into a monster when he's with you in bed" he pointed himself and smirked.

I just sighed, "Even if you're kinky or horny all the time, I still love you all the time" I smiled. I went on the suitcase and grabbed my clothes.

Jungkook

"Even if you're kinky or horny all the time, I also love you all the time"

That hit me....

I feel butterflies on my stomach and my heart fluttering. How can she do that to someone like me? I mean, we've been together for a long time, but this is still may question. How can she do that to someone like me? I guess her effect on me is unbreakable.

Few seconds later, Jinwoo woke up. "Hey, Jinwoo" I said and he went on and saw right beside me in the couch. "Good Morning Appa" he said. "Want to watch some cartoons?" I asked and he nodded while rubbing his eyes and yawning. After a few minutes, Sana came out of the bathroom wearing this:

I looked at her from head to toes, "You really bought this to expose my collarbones. Aren't you?" She asked, I tried to hide my smile but failed, "Yes, yes I did" I said and started walking towards her. "And what are you gonna do about it?" I raised my eyebrows and smirked.

"Appa what are we gonna do today?"

My Wife should be thankful for her son because if he's not here now, I might not control myself. "Uhmm, we are gonna explore Maldives, Jinwoo" I said softly and sat right beside him. "Breakfast is ready!" Someone shouted at the door, I think it's Jinyoung.

Author

They are all eating breakfast peacefully until, "Appa, when are you gonna give me a baby sister?"

His question made everyone stop, it made Sana gulp. Everyone looked at Sana, "I'm really bored all the time in the house, I want to play with someone younger than me" Jinwoo whined. "Of course son, we're gonna make one as soon as possible" Jungkook smirked.

Sana had the thought about it, are they ready for a new baby?

"Right, babe?" Jungkook looked at Sana innocently knowing exactly what he is doing. Sana gulped, "U-Uhm,, I-I-I think s-o" Sana chuckled nervously then proceeded on drinking water to calm down her senses

"Sana, I want another boy so that when he'll grew up he'll be a Mafia Leader"

"Sana, I want a girl so that Jinwoo has a little sister"

"I want a girl"

"I want another boy bitch"

Sana closed her eyes and took a deep sigh, trying not to handle this situation. Can someone save her please?

• • •