cincuenta y siete

Sana

It's been days since his birthday, all of them are really happy. Jin even cried which is super funny but cute. Almost all of them have the same answer, they want it to be a girl. I don't know, I guess whatever God gave me, I'll be grateful....

Today me and Jungkook will go the the doctor to found out the baby's gender. "Babe, what do you want? A girl or a boy?" He asked as he back hugs me, "I don't know, depends on what God will give me" I said. "I want it to be a boy..." He says while brushing his lips on my neck, "And babe trust me it will be a boy"

"How can you say so?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "Because I always get what I want" he said and kissed my neck, I let out a chuckle. "Whatever hubby" I playfully roll my eyes at him. After he knew that I was pregnant he took the Mafia business aside then stayed home with me.

I went inside the bathroom and took a quick shower, I wore my favor Balenciaga shirt then black Gucci pants. When I went outside of our bathroom, I saw Jungkook getting ready, he really is a husband material:

My husband is so hot and handsome, "Done staring babe?" I got startled then looked up and saw him smirking at me, He caught me staring at him, shit. "I-I'm not staring" I said in defense and he started walking towards me. "You know, I never knew wearing eyeglasses will make you look extra hot, and with that messy bun on you, damn! You're a whole course meal, baby" he says, I looked down and blushed. I wore this eyeglasses because I think it's really cute and put my hair into a bun earlier this morning.

He lifted my chin up making me looking directly into his eyes. "Babe don't be shy, now let's go and reveal the gender of the baby that we made that night" he winked at me. I chuckled then remembered that night in his penthouse, I blushed like crazy.

Seoul National Hospital

Me and Jungkook along with some bodyguards are here in the hospital. Some people are watching Jungkook as if he was a celebrity, then he looks at them coldly, they turned there heads away.

We are here inside the room where we will found out the baby's gender, whether it's a boy or girl. The guards stayed outside, Jungkook looked really happy and excited, the doctor told me to lay down on the bed.

"Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Jeon...... It's a boy! Congratulations!"

I smiled when I heard the news, Jungkook smiled too he is so cute with that bunny teeth he has on. I thanked the doctor and Jungkook, being the usual him, he just thanked the doctor coldly.

"Told you my beautiful wife it's going to be a boy" he says as he wraps his arm around my waist. "Thank you babe" I said out of context and kissed his cheeks. "For what?" He says trying to hide that cute smile.

"For coming into my life" I blushed and tried to hide my smile. "I should be the one saying that, I love you Sana" he stopped walking and kissed my forehead. "I love you too Jungkook"

• • •