treinta y cinco

Author

"Umji, what's the next meeting for today? If there are, cancel it all. I booked a hotel just for you guys, you should rest. You guys didn't slept for 3 days already, you guys should rest. Dismissed."

Umji who is her so-called childhood best friend is also her secretary, Hirotoki hired Umji as her secretary so that she can inform him whoever she goes. He makes sure that this time, she won't escape from his hands.

"Thank you CEO Sana- Oh shit for the last time Jina, it is CEO SANHA" Jina playfully slapped herself from her mistake. For almost 8 months of her working under MNTZ Enterprises, she is still having trouble with her Young Boss's name. The moment the word 'Sana' escaped from Jina's lips.

Sanha started to get dizzy and few words came automatically in her mind..........

'I love you Sana.'

Sanha

"CEO Minatozaki are you alright?" My other assistant, Mei asked worriedly while I placed my hand on my desk for support. "I think I just experienced De Ja vu" I said while breathing heavily, it always happens,

When sudden voices play in my mind, I will always wake up in the middle of the night. Because everyday I will have a dream about a guy, I feel like I knew him before.

Well, I got an amnesia 4 years ago. And, until now I still can't remember my old friends, i don't remember my past, I don't even know how I got into the position of being the World's Youngest Billionaire. Mei, my Chinese Assistant get me some cold water. I drank it and it refreshed my mind.

We are currently in France right now. Because of a seminar, Umji, Jina and Mei left my office, because we are inside my building here in France. Then, I just feel like I wanted to go out and eat some delicious street foods here. I learned their culture since it's fun to communicate with other people around the world.

I arrange my folders and desk until the door opened widely. "Sana! I mean- Sanha!" It was Eunha,

"Hey Unnie." I said tiredly, "Are you fine?" She asked while chuckling, "Yeah, I think so. Unnie-ah do you want to go to the place where they sell street foods? I'm kinda hungry" I said.

"Oh sure! Wait I'm just gonna pass this to Gabriella" She said and left my office, Being a CEO has a lot of advantages and disadvantages. I arrange my desk. And waited for her,

While waiting for her, I changed into something, this is the outfit:

I extended my stay here in France, I was suppose to leave tomorrow and go back to Japan but I extended it for 3 more days

I extended my stay here in France, I was suppose to leave tomorrow and go back to Japan but I extended it for 3 more days. Then, she finally came.

I drove it to where the street foods are. I am with Umji since Hirotoki said that I am not allowed to leave without here, he said that everywhere I go she needs to go to. I got my food and we started eating together at a table.

It was only 3:00 pm, I got finished first and they are still eating. I saw a shop and they are selling some decorations. I excused myself that I'll go to the bathroom but I went to the shop. I told them that I'll go to the bathroom so that Umji will not come with me.

I went inside the shop then started buying various items. I payed it on the cashier then went outside. When I stepped outside, and turned aside. I stopped my tracks, it's happening again.

'Baby.'

I also feel someone's gaze on me, I blinked a few times then just shrugged it off. I went back and to our table, and they are still eating.

Jungkook

Some car accident happened, at the thought of car accident I thought about her. I am in France right now because we will attack the banks here. I got frustrated for the long traffic then my eyes went on the car window. Then I saw someone....... She...looks just like her.

"Stop the fucking car Yoongi" I said sternly, he looked confused first but then stopped it. I opened the door harshly then ran to that area. Unfortunately she's gone, could it be her? I know it's impossible, but...she really looks just like her. I went back inside the car, Yoongi looked at me with a confused look then started driving.

"Jungkook are you okay?" Yoongi asked while keeping his eyes on the road.

......."I'm never okay, for the last 4 years" I said coldly while looking to the car window.

• • •

Sanha, is obviously Sana. Lmao.