Chapter Seventy Four

Days pass. Months pass. And wounds slowly heal. For time is a good healer.
And on one day. As Lukas gets used to the gates of the prison. He gets a visitor. A long lost friend. A long lost love.

Amber William.

She smiles. A bright wide smile. As she sees him. On that the other side of the glass. And she picks the phone. She misses him.

She picks the phone to speak. And he picks his.

"Hey! Finally I came." She says. "Finally I am at rest. I saw you." He says. "And guess what. I'm not leaving without you." She says.

"What do you mean?" He asks. "Drop that phone and meet me on the other end." She says. As she drops her phone. And leaves.

Lukas drops his phone. And walks back to his cell. There where behind the closed doors. He finds a tunnel. Which blasts into his cell. For Amber has been digging. For months now. And without a second thought.

Lukas goes through.

A long tunnel. That leads him to the other side. The other side of life. And on the other side of the prison. Where he meets Amber.

She hugs him with passion. For she had missed him. It is one of those Heavenly hugs. And for the first time. The two think they feel something different. Far more than the lust they have always felt.

"Let's go. Far away from this place. Let's start a new life. Let's become who we are meant to be." She tells him. "Why not?" He answers. And away they go.

Into the store. Where he changes his cloth. And they wait. They wait for the night. Then in the dark of the night.

The two lovers escape. Far far away. They go. To be taken to wherever their hearts want.

As the night swallows them away. Their hearts bond. Their souls maybe. And the truth of that night is concealed.

The Devil protects his own.