Chapter Twenty One

There are two lovers. One stolen. And another who stole from another.

John Jackson and Amber William.

Both are strange lovers. For one is a stranger. John Jackson. One with a magical pull. One with this attitude. One that gets him everywhere. Everywhere he wants. And gives him everything. Everything he wants.

And Amber William. A girl with no place in the school. She even wonders. How she got into this. With the worst of them all.

He pushes her onto the lockers. He never gives space to breathe. In a good manner. Since the first he touched her. For there is something he feels in her body. That draws him closer everyday. And he can't hold back.

He pushes his body. Up against hers. She loves the heat. That comes from him. And how he misuses her body. As if it is something. Something she ought to like.

And his lips. They come down to her. As he touches hers. With his. She has never felt this before. Nothing surrounds her now.

She does not know where she is.

But behind them is a watcher. With a stick you don't want to catch. Anytime you are angry. A hockey stick. He is Miles Willson. The cutest of them all. Burning. With anger unsatisfied.

And jealousy like a virus. Eating him up from within.

He calls John Jackson. The worst of them all. Who turns quickly. For he never likes. When something. Or someone. Pulls him away. Away from a girl. And mostly one he had at heart.

But today his fury has been met. By the edge of a hockey stick. Which swings to him. To his temple. Dusting black ink across his vision. And shutting him off for moments.

Down the hard he falls.

And Miles cries. He wants her back. The darkest of them all. The one he once loved. Made sacrifices for. But she won't listen. For she cries. She cries for him. The worst of them all.

On the floor. Not aware of himself.

But Mile's rage. It sends him. Where no one wants to be. In the last year of High School. For away he is kicked. Away from school.

Never to come back.