Chapter Sixty Five

"I now know why you said no. Because you are with Elisabeth." Amber says. As she sits with Lukas. At the dining table in school.

"No. I'm not with her." Lukas says. "I saw you kiss her." Amber says. "Okay. The truth is... I want to get my revenge. She hurt me..."

"So now you want you hurt her by making her fall in love with you. I'm in." Amber says. "Wow! Good guess!" Lukas says.

"I have an idea. I'll take you somewhere this weekend. And I'll do all the dirty things you want. So that you know I mean it when I say I want you." He says.

"How do you want me?" Amber asks. "In many ways. I can only show not tell." He says. "Then show me." She says.

Lukas touches her knee. And looks into her eyes. "You know I can do it right here." He says. "I dare you!" She tells him.

Lukas sits closer to her. His hand goes under her blouse. Her school blouse. His hand crawls up. Like it has a life of its own. And she feels her knees weaken.

And out of the blue. He grabs her bra. Naughty he! And jerks it off. Pulling it off her body. Out to the open. It's so fast. She does not notice until it's done.

And she shivers with shock. And excitement at the same time.

"What the... Why did you do that?" Amber asks. "Because I wanted to." Lukas says.