Chapter Fifty Five

That Tuesday. Elisabeth comes to school. The ugliest of them all. Or the once so.

She is dull. Life has taken on her. And her face is filled with sadness. Lukas walks up to her. At least to talk to her. He calls her name. She does not listen to him. She passes him. As if he is not there with them.

"Hey! How do you feel? Like a man?" Allison asks. As she joins him. "I don't know how I feel. I have never had sex before." Lukas says. "I know. It's weird the first time." She says.

"I don't think I will be able to do this. How will I get her?" Lukas asks. "It's easy. You make her fall in love with you. Then you break her heart." She says.

"How will I do that? How will I when she only wants Chris?" He asks.

"We will break her heart. So that she leaves him. And you will be there to provide a shoulder to cry on." She says.

"How?" He asks. "I will seduce that Chris of a boy. And you... You know where to go. Go where she once went. Where she got her beauty. Go get your beauty. And tell him you want to be a Man. Then I will tell you a secret. That which you will corrupt her with. And I will tell you a game. One which will burn her down to ashes."

She tells him. And she means it. And he is ready to do anything. For when a heart is broken... You want to do anything to fix it.

Whether good or bad.