Chapter Seventy One

*This chapter contains nude scenes!!! Children under 18. Shoo!

Now that the three live together. Lukas, Elisabeth and Allison. They walk home together. After school. They walk home together.

And the sky above them becomes heavy. And the rains drop from above. The three walk in the rain. Below the falling drops.

They start running. And playing under the rain. Touching hairs. Pulling clothes. Smiling. And filled with happiness.

And Allison sees how happy her sister is. And she remembers of the love they had. Once when they were young. And she regrets. Why she ever decided to hurt her. She remembers how when young. They played under the rain. The cold rain of their home. And she wants to see her sister this happy. This innocent.

Lukas sweeps Elisabeth off her feet. When they reach home. And carries her to his room. "What are you doing?" Elisabeth asks. As he drops her on the bed. "Hey. You know we are soaked with water." She says.

"I know. And I don't care. What I care now is you and me. And what we are about to do." Lukas says. "And what are we about to do?" She asks.

"This!" He says as he goes on top of her and grabs her blouse. He rips her blouse off her body. And it is torn apart. Elisabeth gasps. "That was my school blouse!" She shouts. "Ooops! Is this your school bra?" Lukas asks as he grabs her bra and rips it off her body too. He now sees her breasts. How plump they look. And he grabs them. In both hands.

He presses her gently. His fingers digging into her skin. And she hisses with pleasure. He then goes down and kisses her. Softly on the lips. He breaks the kiss and unbuttons the shirt out of his body. He goes back on her and licks her breasts. Such a pleasure.

He licks her nipples. And sucks on them. Like a child. Or a toddler. His hand goes down. And he touches her vagina. He rubs his fingers on her clitoris. As he kisses her again. On her lips. Now touching her tongue. With his.

But Elisabeth pushes him away gently. "What?" He asks. "I'm sorry. I can't do this." She tells him. And he is fine with it. He does not want to force her into anything.

So he lets her go.