Chapter Three

By the sun! By all Gods of Earth! It's so true. She is invisible! No one can see her.

What superpower is this?

And she stands at the hallway. No one sees her. They all pass by. As if she were not there. What has she done to the world? To deserve this.

And as she begins to walk. Something happens. As her diary. Hangs out of her bag. She takes a step and it falls. Though for her. She never notices.

For she is too busy. Ignoring the world around her. Holding back her tears. Holding back her fears. Something she has done for long. Something she will be doing for long.

But someone has seen it. The only person that sees her. Who is he? To see what others don't see. He is the one. The perfect of them all. He is Lukas. Lukas Scottville.

And slowly he goes down. To pick of the book. The diary that has fallen. Because... Because he wants to give it to her. But why? No one else follows her around as he does. No one else looks at her like he does.

He calls her. From that far. But she does not hear. She is never used to that. No one one calls her by name. Except for one. Mr. Nelson. No matter how many calls.

She does not think it's her. For she did not only become invisible. But lost her name too.