LVII - Fifty seven

•Duri•

My eyes glued to the solid white floor, I could feel a stare but when I looked up no one was looking down at me. I looked around just to check and not a single soul watch how I walked or how I behaved, it was like it never happened. I was hoping to see Yugyeom but it was also like he disappeared. "Where is Prince Yugyeom?!" A heard a tuff guy say behind me but he wasn't talking to me. I still look up at him and his face was full of concern, once my eyes connect with his dark ones my heart started to ache, Where was Yugyeom? I questioned and suddenly I felt nervous. My palms felt sweaty as I pulled my phone out and I opened it to my messages and text him shakily.

Where are you? The security guard is kinda shouting and screaming for you like it was the end of the world. It probably is so... Answer me?

And without another minute I read the text he sent back.

Oh crap, really? :(
Sorry, I was explaining everything to Jackson and I'm kinda in the bathroom near my history room. Can you come?

I bite my lip. Do I not tell anyone? I ask myself but I decided to ask him anyway and he struggles to respond. The three bubbles disappearing and reappearing till he sent the message.

Yeah, don't tell anyone. Just you.

I hesitate also but I type an 'okay' and turned off my mobile. I look back at where the security guard once was but he wasn't there anymore. He was probably chasing down students who might know where Yugyeom is and I'm grateful it isn't me. Why is he in the bathroom? He never really steps in there and if he does it's probably because of me. I continue to walk even further until I get to the bathroom. The door was closed. I look at the door for long till I push it open. The cold air brushing my face as I walk inside to hear small sobs. Suddenly, my heart dropped. I ran further inside the bathroom to see Yugyeom on the bathroom floor, he was sitting while his face was buried into his legs. "Yuggie?" The nickname came out without my intention but I let it slide. I crouch to his side and he looks up just an inch and before I could look at his eyes that were covered in tears his arms detach from his face and launch around my body, my ribs aching but I bared with it.
My eyes widen as his body touched mine. We were close...
His head finding its way towards my shoulder and he sobs, "I love you Duri... I love you..." he repeats softly. "I..." I stutter, my hands sliding down his back, "I love you too..." I felt my cheeks heat up as he hugs me tighter, "I don't want you to leave... please don't leave..." he begs, "I-I won't.." but I wasn't sure what else to say, I was lost. "I-It's Okay Y-Yugyeom... stop crying..." I whisper but he doesn't. He continues with a soft sob. "Everything hurts and you only make it better..." he says in a low tone, I could barely hear him at first but when I realize what he said my eyes widened, "W-what do you mean?" But instead of answering he squeezes me tighter and I feel his lips on my neck. I flinch and push him away.
This time I could see his eyes and he stares at me in sadness, "Sorry I just- I- I can't think- I'm sorry...", my hand traveled to my heart feeling how it pumps, "It's okay..." I sigh. "Sorry..." he says again, "I said it's okay... just tell me what's wrong..." he meets eyes with me then looks away, "Am I good enough?"
My body freezes, "What?" I question but I knew what he meant, I shake my head at myself and I could hear him hold back a sob, "You're more than enough." I state and his eyes get teary with a blush forming on his face, "really?" He asked and I nod this time, I smile at him although I really wasn't used to it. "Why would I lie?" And he smiles, he smiles but it looked hurt and it hurt my heart. I pull his sleeve and tug him closer to me till we are hugging again. It felt more than enough. It felt better than enough. I felt my stomach clench and my hand grips tighter on his shirt, I shut my eyes tightly and feel his warmth.
His heart pounding and his sobs get calmer and calmer on my shoulder. I felt a small wet spot form on my shirt as his shaky hands grasp my shirt then let go, then back again. I didn't want to get caught like this but everything seemed to disappear. Nothing was really crossing my mind. I think I really am in love with him.

The entire day was the same. We went back to regular classes and met up again after school. We didn't think twice about going back home since there was no point.
Yugyeom's sweet smile returned and his warm hand caught my colder hands into his and we walked quietly. I wasn't sure what I was feeling but I was feeling good. The sky was coming down pink and blue and our fingers didn't detach from each other's and our legs began to get tired. "Where are we going to stay tonight..?" I ask as his big puffy scarf he had around his neck covered his mouth and muffled words slipped passed his lips, "Motel again? - oh! I know a perfect place to stay, but not for sleeping.", my eyebrows furrow and I look up at him in confusion and he gives me a small grin, "I'll have to show you." He tugs my arm lightly although it still was a bit sore from healing and I pick up the pace to follow him. We started to run down the sidewalk that had small cracks filled with water from days ago.
But once we start to slow down all I saw was trees and a mountain. The road was now long gone at this point and the sky turned darker and darker by the moment.
Pants filled the air around us as we climbed the grassy cliff and finally stopping at the edge of a huge rock on the edge. I was about to question why we were here but Yugyeom beat me to it, "I want to spend time with you here. Just us two and nothing in between." He smiles down at the rock. "This is going to be our place."
My heart trembling behind my ribs, his fingers curl against mine and he pulls me closer to the rock. "So let's stay here for a while." He whispers as we sit facing the big purple and black sky with the yellow moon peering from the other side of the world, I would say the edge but there wasn't any edge... It kept going in a circle.
"I like it here..." I felt my cheeks heat up and the rest of the pain flow out of my body. I look over at Yugyeom who was biting his lip and holding onto my hands tightly, "I'm happy that you do." And my lips curl into a smile of my own. My lips tingle with a sense of freedom. I didn't feel chains holding me back, I felt nice. This felt nice. Before I could stop myself I got even closer feeling his soft lips touch mine and slowly my arms wrap around his neck as his grip sides gently.
Nothing frightened me at this very moment.

To be continued...