LII - Fifty two

•Yugyeom•

It slowly got hard to breathe, I wasn't sure what I was seeing. Duri crying cause of me or Duri crying because he forgave me. My eyes locked on his crying eyes as mine also leaked salty tears. My heart attacked me like crazy. My arms begging to wrap around Duri's body but I forced myself to stay still as I wiped my own tears with my hand, "Let's go back..." I hum, his eyes never reaching mine as he turns his back towards me, wary if I touched him or not, he looked over his shoulder just to make sure I was following although he was still weak. "My body hurts..." he sobs, my eyes soften and I walk up to him. I couldn't carry him since that'll hurt him even more, and his arm was at his chest with a big light blue cast around it. I breathe in and run to his side. His legs wobbly and his eyes drooping like he was tired, I guided my hand to his back so he'd stay up without falling. "We're close so it'll only take a while." But I lied.
He walked faster than I could've imagined since he was in pain. But before we could take another step police cars zoomed right past the red light and stopped in front of us, a woman with a stern face looked out the window like she was suspecting us, but slowly widened her eyes as we both made eye contact. She steps out of the vehicle and bows her head, "Oh sorry to interrupt but we were looking for a young man by the name Duri Jun, I have a picture of him and he's to be brought to the hospital immediately, I believe this is Duri, sir?" Her voice high pitched and formal, I could tell she doesn't normally speak that way but I don't question or tell her I don't care about formalities but I was never going to meet her again so it wasn't a big deal,
I guess.
I look down at Duri who winced when he latched onto my arm, his chest pressing on my body, I could almost feel his broken ribs. "I- Uh..." I hesitate, I wasn't sure what I was going to say since he was clinging onto me like a monkey on a branch. "I'll take the ride with him." She looks at me with a confused expression, "But- Prince-" "I want to get inside with Duri." I repeat with pride. She only nods her head and walks off to the passenger seat, she opens it and stares at me but I don't walk any closer, I want to sit next to Duri, not her, even though it did sound
selfish.
"I'm sitting in the back-", "But- but sir-", I ignored her protest and followed behind Duri, settling myself into the back of the police car that I never was familiar with. I keep as close as I can to Duri, holding his hand as we drove through streets I never realized existed.

Back at the torturous white hospital room, I was in, I watched as they examined Duri. They touched him gently and stopped when he felt uncomfortable but I couldn't stop getting even more terrified by the second. I need to tell my parents.
My palms started to sweat and I looked at, the now left alone, Duri from a small distance, "I'm kinda scared..." I admit to him, he stares for a moment, "me too..." his eyes looking out the big window, "I'm scared... to tell them.... everything...", "I know..." I hold his hand into mine although he doesn't hold it back, "Just believe me... trust me...", "but-" he stops for only a second, "I'm terrified." He whimpers his eyes blinding by tears, I assume, and his hair falling against his face. "Trust me..." I hum but he doesn't reponed to that, his mind seems to slip to somewhere else while I spoke. His face faces mine and we stare at each other, his eyes almost gray and his mouth parted. I probably looked nothing like a prince, I could feel my eyes sag and my lip split into little cuts. "What if JaeBum finds out?! What if he finds me?!" He voice gets louder, I stand from my seat as the beating from the monitor raises, "Duri..." I grasp his cheek and feeling his breath get heavier and heavier by the moment. I tighten my grip (not hurting him though). "Look at me..." and he was, he was already looking straight at me, his eyes were dazed though, they looked full of fear like they were shaking.
I couldn't think. I wasn't thinking. Suddenly my lips pierced his, his breath hitching and his hands gripping mine. We weren't thinking this time. While my lips moved so softly between his soft lips tried to follow the rhythm. I open my eyes, his closed tightly like a jar lid, he moans and furrows his eyebrows. Was I taking advantage? I couldn't. I wouldn't. Questions and doubt filled my mind although I didn't know what exactly I was thinking of. My hands falling to his shoulders as his smaller hands grip my fingers looping them together tightly.
None of it romantic, it wasn't harsh and it wasn't like it would lead to sex. I didn't want it to. It was soft, gentle, and nothing but pure.
I stopped myself before I slipped my tongue in, I wasn't in the right place for this. I wasn't the right person.
I pull back and he gives out a sigh, his breath begging for air and not a moment later I was chugging down air into my lungs. "Yuggie..." He says like honey. "I- I'm sorry I didn't mean to-", "Can you stay?", my heart stopped but it also moved so quickly it hurt my body. I stare at him, "I-" School tomorrow... JaeBum tomorrow... my breath hitches and I look forward, "I... don't know... I have school tomorrow...-", "Oh..." I could almost feel the disappointment radiating from his soft, shaky voice, "It's whatever..." he mutters into the blankets that almost covered his mouth, "Sorry..." but it doesn't seem like he enjoyed hearing that, his hands detach from mine and he looks back at the window again. "Then you should go now..." a sugarcoated way of kicking me out. I couldn't complain. It was Duri who I was speaking to, someone I adored and someone I love. I wouldn't be happy if they ditched me for school either. But I did it to him. I didn't understand why.
"I promise I'll come back right after school. I'll bring as many kisses and hugs you need, okay?" I watch the back of his head but I could tell he smiled. "I'll give you my phone so you wouldn't get bored." I smile, grabbing my phone I quickly went to my messages knowing I had the contact I needed since I never deleted the number.
I tap away on the phone until the sentence was done and hit send before placing the number on mute. I exit the app and hand it to Duri, "The password is 7309," he grabs it with a small smile, "Okay..."

Tomorrow, bathroom, fight.

To be continued...