LI - Fifty one

•Yugyeom•

It all stopped, the world made its pause and I felt the gravity get unstable. Yeah, that's how it felt like. A big metal ball dragging me down from my feet. Now the police were near us and we were in separate rooms, his painful smile burned into my brain and I let out a massive sigh, it hurt to breathe. I couldn't tell him nothing more then "You've got it wrong!", "I'm just trying to help you! - save you!" But he didn't listen, his sobs continued and they only got louder till his voice started to crack and his eyes looked like they were about to just pop out. "Is there anything else you know, Prince?" I shake my head, "No, I don't know anything else other than that..." but maybe I was lying or maybe I didn't know the full story. The police who was interrogating me looked at me long enough to get me nervous.
I don't say another word, waiting till he let me out but his lips parted and it didn't take me another second to push myself down on the seat. He glances at me, "The King and Queen will have to help you to carry out this crime.", I look at him in confusion, "But... why?" I question, "They make up the rules, they aren't grateful for the homosexuals and gender identities in this state. Either they let you continue or they tell us to drop it. Meanwhile, we will talk with the victim for now to get all the information we can.", "but..." I hesitate, "But nowhere it says to reject a prince!" I use... I use a stupid excuse and he only stared at me silently, "Sir, how can I believe a teenager like you?", "Like me?" I clench my hands into a fist, "Okay..." I say in defeat, "I'll try to convince them to help you guys..."
I believed that's what they wanted, they just wanted their jobs done quicker because... no one could defy me, not a chance in a world could that happen. But as he said, I'm just a teenager and it's awful.

•Duri•

I didn't want to speak, I was too scared to, what else could I have done to stop him from speaking? Kill him? I didn't really want to get rid of him. Yugyeom was the only one who stayed. Who didn't beat me up because I was using him... using him for happiness? My throat hurt and all I did was sit silently in my chair till a policeman walked into the room I was in. It was silent and all I could hear was my own heartbeat, "Hello, I'm officer Kim." He speaks firmly and I nod with a hiss of pain, "Duri Jun..." I respond but my lips quivered and a stutter wanted to follow the words. He doesn't procrastinate and heads straight to the point, "Do you know the man that raped you?", insensitive, that's all what his eyes told me. But I didn't complain.
I debate whether or not I should tell him the truth, I didn't want this but could I really lie? I don't answer and he looks at me, burning into my soul. "The prince and you are friends, am I correct?", I nod at that because we are, we are so much more but I didn't want to acknowledge that, I was too scared to. Like always. "I hate to tell you but the law is the law, If the King and Queen don't want to enforce the investigation, we'll drop it and won't help you with the same crime again." I felt the room turn all black but I tap my foot before I start to see things I didn't want to, "oh." Is all I say cause what else was I going to say? "That can't be true! I've been raped for heaven's sake!" But I could only imagine a dramatic actor screaming that. "I asked our Prince to tell his dear parents but... if they say no, we will not be able to help you any longer.", "You said that already..." I warn him but he doesn't take it as a threat, he just looks at me and scoffs, "Just reminding you.", it looked like he enjoyed rubbing it into my face like I was nothing. I was nothing.
My eyes watered but I didn't cry, I just stared into the officer's brown eyes as he stared back, we didn't say a word. He just stares down at me with a harsh look that basically put me down like a dog. "When the investigation starts we will gather the evidence until then you live your normal life.", what is wrong with this world?! I shout in my head. I nod and look away, did it look like I was lying? Did I do something to not be trusted? "Now let me ask the same question again," he breathes, "Do you know who raped you?", I don't answer the question, instead, I look at the door behind him. I couldn't get myself to say it, "I... Can't... Can I just... leave?" He seemed taken aback and sighs, "Sure. But lying is a serious crime.", I wanted to turn back and say, "I'm not lying asshole!" But I couldn't. I wasn't able to. I didn't have the strength to, not even to say a single name. What's wrong with me?

"But why didn't you say anything?!" A screech hit my eardrums, I wince and look away, "I..." I hesitate, "I was scared to." And with that the mood changed completely, it was like he was so close to ignoring me and it hurt. "But they won't hurt you..." I don't face Yugyeom and I think he faces me. We weren't walking, well I was limping, somewhere specifically but we were heading somewhere. "But... What if they do?" I knew it was hard to answer, I could hear his mouth open and close then let out a shaky sigh like he actually wasn't sure.
Rage and sorrow trapped my body and melted me into nothing but liquid, My inner feeling telling me something wasn't right but... nothing was right from the start. "Duri... what do I do? What can I do? So you can trust me again?" Looking up at him as his eyes water with salty tears, "I just want to forget about this... I want all of it to go away..." I get silent and lower my voice till it's almost a whisper, "but you butted in..." I could feel his vibe turn nervous, I didn't stop and opened my mouth again, "Why is it always you?! Why is it you that has to come into my life and just ruin things?!", I take a weak breath so I didn't have to cry. "You made me happy and all a sudden you just- You lost me." Yugyeom doesn't speak and I glance at his lips, they were quivering and he swallows hard, "I'm sorry..."
My shoulders rest on my body and I look at the floor, my shoes dirty and my fingers fidgeting with the sleeves on my body. It was Yugyeom's sweater since I didn't have anything else to wear. And the pants were dirty but I put them on, along with my almost ripped shoes. I wasn't supposed to be walking but once I got out my legs didn't stop moving. My eyes sparkled with tears, "I...I'm really sorry too..." I don't smile and I don't make the effort to look up anymore. I was giving in to my heart but it didn't feel wrong, "Please... don't leave when it's all over..."

To be continued...

School sucks.
Become drop outs :D

I'm joking stay in school, Juuling is no Cuul for Schuul ;)