Ⅰ - One

•Duri•

"Exams are next week, I hope you all study well." The bell rang, Groans filled the room. Boys and girls spoke loudly to each other as I also groaned. I picked up my pencil holding it tightly between my palms, turning myself to face the back of my seat, letting my eyes wonder around the room. I saw as people sat at their seats while some on top of the desks. They all wore uniforms with a green shirt or vest that had the school's crest, most of the girls wore black or khaki skirts that always rode up their thighs, and long, high, black knee socks to compliment their pale legs and for the boys, some wore jeans and some wore sweatpants that had the same colors. I, myself wore a white button up shirt under my green vest and khaki skinny jeans.
The walls of the classroom were also a dark, forest green and the floor was a marble white with blue, a chandelier dangling from the roof of the class. It was a pretty rich school. The teacher's wooden, brown podium sat at the front of the class on top of a slight platform, in front of a black chalk board that had mathematical questions and English words that most of us students didn't understand much. Back to reality I started to unzip my backpack and drop my mechanical red and black pencil to the end of the bag and it being followed by heavy books with big titles. I zipped up my black backpack and pulled it from the back of the seat onto my back. I stood up and held the strap of my bag, awkwardly walking through the thin route between the four rows of desks, "excuse me.." I muttered softly pushing through people.
Sighing I realized, everywhere I go there was the Princes names in everyone's mouths. Politics were a big thing and I wasn't apart of it. Only news channels covered the topic and I so heard the King's two sons are coming to this school. It's a big thing since almost everyone in this school has a name and their name wants to be allied with someone above them. Sadly my name is labeled as, not-so-smart. Not that I get bullied, I'm just stating facts - although it might be a little too harsh for myself. But everyone talked, everyone had a voice at that. Famous people were just the very little things they spoke about besides drama - unless they're trying to cause some when the two brothers come.
The only interesting part was the princes personalities. They act so normal. Youngjae, A nice, cool, can take jokes, gangster like person. Yugyeom, smiley, sensitive to some topics - most topics, bubbly, warm and every nice trait there is - although, I heard. It's not like I'm always right, I'm not smart.
Cutting off my thoughts I found my way out of the crowd, heading towards the hug brown door. Pulling it open and walking out to the busy hallway.
"Woah! Woah! Move it! Move it!" I heard a shout, I looked to my left seeing students move out the way and pushing through other people to do so. I sighed seeing as a male with blonde hair. As for hair dye, it was basically against the district rules but it wasn't a big problem, mainly because they gave up on disciplining kids over their hair. Either way the blonde male ran through the hallways and I got a few glances of four other people following with laughter. The inside of my body made me twitch in discomfort, I... didn't really feel jealous but something inside of me just made me sad. They were running as if they didn't care about anything. I watched as they got out of my view.
I knew these five people and they were popular, possibly popular enough to become friends with actual famous people, The blonde being Jackson Wang, then the black haired male who was JinYoung Park, a brown haired male named Jaebum Im (But mostly referred to JB, for short), another brown haired male who was actually a foreigner and moved to Korea a few years back from ThaiLand; his name was long so people called him BamBam and it stuck on, and lastly a light brown haired male named Mark Tuan being the shortest of the group, While all of them averaged each other.
I hesitated to walk into the large group of people but I did it anyway, It was the end of the day and that meant everyone wanted out. I felt as peoples hands touch my sides and my back, pushing me out of the way. I gulp feeling a bit closed into one space. "Move goddamn it!" I heard a yell come from the side of my ear, I flinched pushing my way forward, "Sorry" is all I say as I reach the end of the hallway and stood in front of a case of stairs which lead to the library.
Finally.. walking up each stair I made it into the silent room, book cases stood in rows with books that filled the back and front. I silently made my way inside ready to study for my test; if I didn't pass this one, then my collage will be saying goodbye to my face. I was determined! I promised I wouldn't fail again! - I bit my bottom lip and inhaled nervously, this time my dad wouldn't yell at me - not that he abused me or anything, but he was a scary man and when it came to grades, it's "either it kills you or they kill you" but... I still think it doesn't makes much sense.
I slowly walked to a lonely table and sat down, sure I was in a great school but nothing made me feel great at what I did. Maybe I was lacking, maybe I was missing something. And this and that that worried me the most. Something in my stomach made me want to keep silent, I didn't want to talk about it. I didn't want to talk about how dark and lonely felt, no, I didn't want to, so I didn't.
I placed my bag onto the seat I opened it up, pulling out the thick books and my only pencil that had me digging into the bag, I also grabbed my white headphones and my phone from my pocket to hear music. Music wasn't allowed in classes nor hallways but in a library that wasn't a big deal. I started to play a song hearing the sounds come out the small ear buds, I sat down on the seat and hummed, Probably they're actually nice... maybe Yugyeom, he seems like he's nice - although I don't really want to become friends with someone so famous like him - Fuck, Not again! I'm getting off track! Ugh... I mentally punched and scolded myself, I tapping my foot onto the carpeted floor as I opened the history text book, since it was mine I freely wrote notes and tried memorizing the Korean past, of course since this was a slightly easy subject I couldn't get it to my head. It was difficult and confusing!
"Yo! It's time to play gamesssss!" I turned my head hearing Jackson's voice yell out, "Shh! Silents! This is a library you're inside!" A lady with brown hair; her hair lifted to the top of her head making a bun. She wore a pencil skirt and a green school uniform shirt. "Oh sorry, I can't hear you! Hehe~" Mark smiled devilishly, the woman then again placed her finger to her lips, "You two boys have one more chance!" She threatened as she walked off. Of course I was easily distracted... because everything around me was so loud. I watched as the other three students laughed silently as my eyes wandered to each of them, I caught one of them staring at me back, Jaebum.
My eyes turned a bit wide and I turned back to my books, he is definitely going to make a problem out of this! I leaned my head onto my hand letting my hair fall upon my face a bit, I started to write - a bit shakily about the unsettling eye contact, "Yo," I felt someone poke my side, I jumped looking to my right, slowly taking off my headphones. "Oh, hi" I said awkwardly? Maybe just nervously but he smiled at me and I didn't really feel like playing a smile so I didn't, JB rolled his dark brown eyes and pulled back his red-brown hair and smirked, I looked at him with plain, normal eyes. "Whad'ya doing?" He question as he leaned back onto his chair, "Studying..." I muttered, I looked back to my book in wonder, "but it's hard.." I added, "Oh! You're Duri Jun! The one who got last place in the school grade charts last year! Damn~ It's okay!", That's where i label myself, not-so-smart. I guess he tried cheering me up but I gave him a simple "Yeah" "Duri.. are you good at anything else? - other then school work?" I almost felt his mouth touch my ear, I suddenly felt shivers go down my spine. "U-uh... i don't know..." I stuttered, moving my head a bit making room for the both of us. "Oh c'mon," I looked into my book, "Tell me more about yourself - let's be friends or something.."
I felt as his hand slowly gripped my thigh, I froze for a moment, "I-I'm a guy..." I thought that'll help me somewhat, I didn't really feel sexually attracted to this.. and it was extremely uncomfortable - not that I'll let it slide if a girl did this to me, but he only chuckled, "But you have the hole so I can go inside." I chocked on my saliva, "I- I'm good," I let go of my pencil and gripped his wrist, looking into his eyes I shuddered my words out, "Please let go of me.." and so he did, "ahah, Whatever," he stood up, leaving me alone.
It was odd but I didn't say anything, Sure I felt uncomfortable but I shook my head and continued to get read. Hopefully that odd feelings fades...

To be continued...

It's going to get angsty soon.
This book was requested by @ThotClod and it's a pleasure making this book. I did add stuff to the plot that was not recommended just to keep the story going. ;)

Hope you enjoy~

How Duri looks~: