Ending

Jungkook POV:

Me and (y/n) have been married for 5 years now and still counting. We also have a daughter named Jeon (name) and she's an angel, our angel. She'll be turning 3 years old next week and we can't wait to celebrate her birthday with our friends and family like every other year.

"papa, read this story today" my little angel said to me with her cute voice as she hand me a new bedtime story that (y/n) had just bought for her yesterday.

"Okay, anything for you" I happily replied to her. She cheered and snuggled inside her bed mattress.

I pulled the blanket over her body and tugged her toys besides her. Then, I sat down on a chair right next to her bed ad started reading the story to her.

Awhile later when the story almost came to an end, she finally fell asleep with her favorite teddy bear in her hand. I gave her a goodnight kiss on the forehead and quietly leave her bedroom.

I went back to me and (y/n)'s room, and noticed that (y/n) was still taking a shower. I threw myself on the soft mattress and closed my eyes.

What's so fucking weird is that when I close my eyes all I can only thinking of was kissing (y/n), her neck, her collarbone, her ches-

Oh god no.

We've been married for 5 years, have one child already and I still can't get enough of her! oh my god!

Shit I can't hel-

"Jungkook, have you seen my t-shirt?"

Great now here she is, standing right in front me with only a towel wrapping her body.

I opened my eyes wide and flinched the moment I hear her voice.

"I- I don't know.." why am I stuttering?

She just nodded at me and then went to look for her clothes in the wardrobe.

All I could do was stare at her from behind. Damn her shoulder, her curves, everything about her is so.. so beautiful and sexy.

I bit my lip at the sight of her

"Ah I found it!" she shouted.

She went to put on her nightwear which is just a t-shirt and shorts, like every damn day but I still find her so attractive. Except she doesn't wear any bra today. I can clearly see her nips.

"I'm going to go check on (daughter's name) real quick" she said.

3rd Person POV:

Jungkook got up from the bed and rushed to stand in front of (y/n) quickly, blocking her way.

"She's already asleep" he said.

(Y/n) was confused as to why he was acting like this. She always went to check up on their daughter every night before she and Jungkook goes to sleep.

"I always check up on her, why are you blocking my way today?" She raised one eyebrow at him indicating that she's confused.

He smirked at her. "Baby, I want to have-"

"No" (y/n) panicked but answered his question right away. She was so shy and nervous. She knew exactly what he was going to ask her about.

She avoided him and was making her way to the door when Jungkook suddenly ran to stand in front of her and stopped her from leaving again by extending his arms to each side, trapping her in completely.

She looked up at him and gulped.

"Where do you think you're going? You haven't listen to what I have to say first" he smirked yet, again.

She gave him a smile and that's when Jungkook loses it. He carried her back to their bed and threw her on the mattress.

(Y/n) squeal and was about to leave again but Jungkook pinned both of her wrist back down.

"Let's have another kid" was all he said.

(Y/n) gave in and answered him with an 'okay'.

They starting kissing, taking things further and further, their clothes were now on the floor and their body exposed to one another. They were enjoying their moment until,

"Mama, papa, what are you doing?" 

"Oh no" the couple looked at each other in horror and shouted at the same time.