2

Jungkook opened his eyes and he cursed "Shit"

He abruptly sit up on his bed whilst displaying a look of confusion and disbelief.

"Why did I... see her face first thing in the morning? What's gotten into me?" He ruffled his hair out of frustration.

He knows it himself that he has never act like this before and neither does he ever put any particular person inside his thought other than his parents and his hyung.

"But I really wonder how she's doing now.."

Jungkook let out a long sigh before finally moving out of his bed to get ready for the day.

Upon arriving school earlier than he does everyday, he decided to walk around the garden for a bit before going to his class. Then, in all of a sudden, Namjoon called him. While Jungkook was talking with Namjoon on the phone, he coincidentally caught a glimpse of someone familiar. He wasn't quite sure at first but when he realized that the person somehow resembles the girl he saw yesterday, he immediately ended the call with Namjoon and rushed after her.

Jungkook really wanted to say something to her but he couldn't. He doesn't know how to properly start a conversation with a stranger and not to mention, a girl too. Instead of making any moves that could possibly get her to notice him, he decided to just causally follow her from behind, making it 3 feet far away from her. He just wanted to know which class she's going to and which major she choose so that maybe one day, he'll finally have the courage to talk to her.

"Jungkook!" Jimin came from behind and put Jungkook in a headlock again.

"It's so unusual for you to come to school early, are you going to have breakfast here for a change?"

"Uh.. yeah, yeah.." Jungkook answered Jimin's question but his eyes were not looking directly at him.

Jimin noticed it right away that he weren't fully focusing on him but rather, he seems to be looking elsewhere.

"Jungkook, what are you looking at?"

Jungkook's sense came back to him and he replied, "Uh n-nothing, I was just- looking for um, my... professor"

"Hmm? Your professor?" Jimin asks him in a confused tone of voice.

"Yeah.. I uh.. I forgot to give him my assignment so I just.. wanted to talk to him about it for a bit"

"Ah I see" Jimin nodded. "I won't interrupt you then, see you at 11 Jungkook"

"Okay see you"

After Jimin left, Jungkook continued his search for the girl but unfortunately, he could no longer find her. He completely lost sight of where she went.

"Dang it" He curses quietly to himself. "If she's a student here then I'll definitely see her around more often"

It's been a week now since you transferred to this university and you're still unable to make any friends. You know it's hard to make one now that you're all in a grown adult stage, but the fact that no one wants to talk to you just... pains you.

"Maybe I shouldn't have left home..." you sulked.

You felt weak and unmotivated. You began to feel regretful about your decision of leaving your home country to pursue an education abroad.

"But I choose this path myself.. I have to keep going.. I have to keep going until I could meet her again"

'(Y/n) (L/n), stay focus and stay strong. You'll be able to see her again one day if you could prove to them what they wanted to see in you'