3

Jungkook waited.

He waited to see if the girl would really show up. The garden is huge and is always occupied by a lot of people but still, he hope that maybe, she would at least walk pass him.

But there was no sign of the girl in sight. Jungkook felt a bit upset and he thought that it was unusual for him to feel this way. He doesn't even know who the girl is and yet, why was he so desperate to see her?

You went to the library again. You're not much of a reader and the only reason you like going there is because it's quiet and peaceful for you to be alone without ever feeling like you needed friends. Plus, the library is huge and has resting and study area too so why not?

In the past week, you would always sit at that one study table at the ends of the library and ate your lunch there alone and now, here you are again, sitting at the same table.

After having a good meal, you decided to rest until the next period so you set your alarm clock just in case you fall deep into your afternoon nap.

But because you forgot to turn on the volume, you didn't hear the alarm ring. Thankfully, someone noticed it and gently woke you up. If it wasn't for this person, you would've missed the whole afternoon period.

"Umm excuse me miss?" The guy politely calls you as he tap on your shoulder.

You looked up and was met with a guy whose looks was out of this world. He was so handsome, like a model, you thought.

"Y-yes, can I help you?" You ask him whilst also rubbing your tired eyes

"I'm really sorry for waking you up but I saw your alarm clock ringing for a while so I guess you might be having class at this hour if I'm not wrong?"

"Yeah I do-" you stopped halfway once your realization hits you. "Oh no!" You quickly stood up.

"T-thank you so much for waking me up!" You thanked him before rushing out of the library in a hurry.

"You're... welcome..." He was slightly surprised seeing you run in full speed but he finds your reaction just now quite funny that he has to let out a small, unnoticeable laugh.

All of your classes, which are assigned accordingly to the schedule and the major that you study, has now come to an end for today. You were about to go home after the last class but then you realized you also have another extra class. You've just enrolled in an English course today and you choose to study the subject right after your afternoon classes.

Since the class has already started for a week now, you're still a bit far behind from what others have learned and of course, you don't have any friends so you don't know where to sit at. You know that whoever comes first will get that certain seat that they desire but it just makes you feel guilty for taking others' spot since you're a late-comer.

Your shoulder slumped in defeat the second you see a lot of students in the class that you're about to attend. Everyone has their own group, their own partner, and their own seats but you, you're all alone again.

'Was it a good choice to learn another subject?' You begin to have second thoughts over your own decision. 'Ah whatever, I already paid for the class anyways so let's just endure it'

When you walked in, you were met with loud noises coming from a group of friends talking and laughing. You look around the place, trying to find any empty spot for yourself and lucky for you, there's one table still unoccupied. A small smile formed on your lips as you quickly make your way over to the table. After you settled in on the seat and prepared your book for the class, you noticed that all the students began to lower their voice. You thought that the teacher might be coming in early but turns out, it was just another student.

Another student who was very, very handsome.

The guy was just as handsome as the one you met in the library; heck, their aura and their looks were both super breathtaking and are definitely out of this world.

"Isn't he charming..?" One of the girls whispered to their friends.

"Kim Namjoon.. the man that everyone desire"

"He and his friends are so damn attractive"

"They got everything, the looks, the status, the personality, the smart gene, ugh, they are definitely god's favorite"

"I'm not gonna lie, even though I'm a man, I could still fall for him too"

You tried to hold in your laugh when you heard one of the guys whispered to his friends.

"Kim Namjoon.. wow.. even his name sounds nice too" you talk to no one in particular as you stare at the guy.

"Namjoon over here!" One of his friends called him over.

The guy waved back at his friends and walked over to where his friends is at, which is the table just behind you.

'I can already tell he's a straight A student with honors and nice English accents' You thought to yourself.

While you were busy making assumptions about this famous guy behind you, you suddenly heard shuffling next to you. You looked to your left to see what it's all about only to find people sitting next to you. You almost went into panic mode a little; you never really thought someone would actually come and sit next to you. The three students were all girls too so it sort of put you at ease a bit.

Is this a sign? A sign telling you that this is your chance to make friends?

You thought long and hard on many ways that you could talk to them and make them feel comfortable in your presence.

'(Y/n), you can do this. Just talk to them normally and ask them what the last lesson is about"

You took a deep breathe and relax your tensed up shoulders.

'This is it. I'm finally doing it'

"Um, hi.. do you know-"

You can't believe you just screwed up your chance right there and then.