25

3rd Person POV:

(Y/n) open her eyes only to find herself in Jungkook's arm, her head resting on his chest.

"(y/n) are you o-okay?" Jungkook asked, his voice was stuttering like crazy.

Upon hearing his question, she finally came back to her sense. (Y/n) removed herself from his arm and straighten her position.

"I-I'm fine, thank y-you" (Y/n) thanked him while also stuttering as well.

The both of them faced the other way, trying to hide their deep red blushing face. Since the awkward tension that surrounds the atmosphere started to grow, Jungkook decides to break it by asking (y/n) if she wanted to go home now or maybe go somewhere else but of course, being a shy person that she is, she chooses to go home.

Throughout the entire ride back to (y/n)'s apartment, the atmosphere was dead silent. None of them spoke a word to one another. Jungkook kept his eyes on the road whereas (y/n) stares out the window.

'The night skies is beautiful as always' (y/n) thought.

Jungkook also kept a lookout on her, just to make sure she wasn't mad at him or anything.

'Beautiful..' Jungkook thought as he peered his eyes to her side.

He remembered how the night skies reflect in her eyes and this time, it happened again. He smiled to himself and look back out on the road.

Right when Jungkook wanted to ask (y/n) about a certain something, he noticed that she had fallen asleep. He smiled again.

When Jungkook stopped his car in front of the apartment porch, he lightly tap her on her shoulder to wake her up.

"We're... here already?" (y/n) spoke softly. She rubbed her eyes and gave out a small yawn.

'Cute' Jungkook thought.

"Yes, we're here" he said. "Let me hel-"

"No, no it's fine Jungkook, I'm a bit awake now" (y/n) smiles at him.

"Okay, make sure to get a good rest for yourself"

"Hmm, I will, thank you so much for driving me back"

"Anytime"

(Y/n) greeted him goodnight and left to her apartment.

The moment (y/n) got to her bed, she threw herself onto the soft sheet and gave out a big sigh.

"What a day.." She said. She closed her eyes and started to imagine back to what had happened during the time when she fell and landed inside Jungkook's arms. She became all flustered at the thought of it again.

"Ughh!!!" (y/n) groaned and kept on tossing and turning around on her bed. She stuffed her face inside her pillow and shouted.

"It was so awkward.. It's just like one of those cliché drama scene..." She said to no one in particular. "And yet, his hug was very warm..." 

Just then, her phone rang, showing a message on the screen. (Y/n) unknowingly smiled to herself upon seeing the name of the person that send her this message.

Jungkook:
I'm very sorry for hugging you out of the blue today but you tripped so I had to make a quick move. It doesn't matter either ways what matters most is that you're not injured. I'm glad I caught you on time :).

(Y/n):
No worries Jungkook, I should be the one to thank you because you saved me :).  I'm also very sorry about my rash action after that :(.

Jungkook:
I guess we're even then? Haha.

(Y/n):
Yes!

Jungkook:
What are you doing right now? I hope I'm not interrupting your sleep.

(Y/n):
Nope, I was just about to clean up the place for a bit. It's been a mess ever since last week.

Jungkook:
Okay, good luck! Don't overdo yourself or else you'll end up sleeping on the floor.

(Y/n):
Haha I won't .

Jungkook:
Well then, goodnight (y/n), have a sweet dream! I'll see you tomorrow :).

(Y/n):
You too Jungkook :))

And that night, Jungkook couldn't stop himself from smiling after replaying the memory of (y/n) falling into his arm.