26

Jungkook POV:

I still cannot restrain myself from smiling like an idiot in public place. I told myself to get a grip but it did not work. The event that happened yesterday still has my heart beating fast as I thought of it. I can't help it. I want to hold her like that again.

Everybody stares at me as I was making my way towards my usual seat. I can hear them whispering about me and (y/n) but I couldn't careless. (Y/n) makes me happy, it's the only thing I care about right now. Eventually, the chit chatters started to die down due to the professor's presence.

When the professor dismissed the class for lunchtime, I hurriedly exited the classroom to find hyungs and (y/n). Surprisingly, they were already waiting for me by the cafeteria's doorway.

My eyes averted to (y/n) and as soon as we made eye contact, she gave me a smile. I noticed a slight of light pinkish color crept up on her cheeks. She was probably shy about yesterday but she managed to hid it so the others wouldn't suspect anything. I gave her a small smile back but only after I looked away. I was shy too.

In the evening, as I was waiting for (y/n) by the back door like I always do, I realized that I was late for art class. I must've been too consumed in the happiness of meeting her.

I texted her a few times but there weren't any replies back from her. I started to get worried but I told myself to stay calm. I pressed the call button, hoping she would pick up.

 I pressed the call button, hoping she would pick up

But there were no answers too. My call did went through but she didn't pick up my call.

And just like that my feet act up on its own, running to find her around the big school. I didn't want to make it a bug fuss so I decided not to ask the people around school yet.

I opened my contact and I called the first person on the list, Jin-hyung

I opened my contact and I called the first person on the list, Jin-hyung. He said that haven't seen her after lunch and that he'll come to school right away. The next person is Namjoon-hyung. Let's hope he knows where she is.

3rd Person POV:

"Hyung?" Jungkook called, his voice sounding different.

"What's wrong Jungkook? Your voice is a little different today, you sound like you're scared" Namjoon asked. He was already worried by the tone of Jungkook's voice.