46

3rd Person: 

After (y/n) had finished spending some time with her parents, she parted ways with them and told them that she'll be looking forward to their family reunion which of course this time, there will also be her sister included. She left the coffee shop and made her way back to school. It took her a while because of her injured knees and ankles but she still managed to make it. 

Once she arrived at the front gate, she instantly take notice of Jungkook who was leaning his back on the walls, with his hands in his pocket seeming to be waiting for someone. 

"Ah right, I ran off without telling them" (Y/n) whispered to herself.  "Jungk-" 

"(Y/n)!" Jungkook called her at the same as he rushes toward her.

'He looked so scared and worried, did I cause him to be like this?' She thought to herself, feeling really guilty for what she had done to him and the boys. 

"Jungkook, I'm so-" She was cut off right away when he suddenly did something unexpected. 

Her eyes were wide open and her body froze in place. She don't really know how to react in this type of situation but also, she couldn't deny the fact that it made her feel so safe just by this alone.

'He's hugging me...' 

Jungkook hugged her so tight, afraid she'll ran off again without his watch this time. He felt like crying but he kept it all inside.

 He felt like crying but he kept it all inside

"I'm glad you're okay.." He whispered softly into her ears as he stroke her head. 

"Jungkook...." 

"I wanted to bust in there and hug you right away but I know you needed some time alone with your parents, so I waited for you here" 

"You were there?" Her eyes started to brim with tears upon hearing what he had just said. 

"Yes, we were all there" Jungkook closes his eyes, taking all the time he can get to make her feel secure in his hold. 

(Y/n) begin to wrap her hand around his body, her eyes closing as well. She was overwhelmed by how much the guys cared about her, especially Jungkook. He always know when to show up on the right time of when she felt troubled. 

"I'm s-sorry.." Her voice stuttered. 

"No don't be, I know it must've been really hard for you to keep bottling up your problem" He said. "But remember, I'm here for you" 

"Jungkook..."

Then, he broke away from their hugs and quickly examine her for the injuries that the old couple had told him and the guys. 

"Are you hurt anywhere? Let me see your injuries" 

"H-how did you know I have any?"

He gave her a small smile and said "We met an old couple who told us about your whereabouts and how they had helped you"

"Yes that's true and thanks to them I was able to get to my parents" She return him with her beautiful smile that Jungkook had always admired and loved. 

"Your knees.. they're really badly scratched and your ankles.... gosh (y/n).. how can I not worry about you all the time" 

"I'm sorry Jungkook.." 

"Come on, let's go and get them treated" 

With that, he immediately picked her up and carried her bridal style. (Y/n)'s face turned really bright red that she can almost feel her face about to explode. That also include her fast beating heart. 

"J-Jungkook, you don't have to-"

"I want to" he smirked at her. 

She just covered her blushing face and let him carries her to the infirmary. Lucky for them, there weren't really any students around the campus to watch what's happening because there were no classes on the first day. 

Jungkook took the first aid kit from the shelve and get on with treating (y/n)'s wounds right away. 

"Does it.. hurt?" Jungkook asked (y/n) as he was surprised by how she did not flinched when he applied ethyl alcohol onto the scratches. 

"I-it does but.. I got used to having many scratches so it doesn't really hurt that much" She explained. She's in pain before but the pain doesn't matter to her now. 

Jungkook's expression changed from being surprised to saddened. He wondered what had happened to her before that makes her like this. 

"Don't worry about it Jungkook, it's nothing serious" She noticed his expression and tried to assure him. 

"Of course I'll be worried (y/n).. you're.. you're precious to me.." He told her with sincerity and honesty showing in his puppy-like eyes. 

(Y/n)'s heart began to beat at an abnormal speed again. But this time, it did not stop her from being shy. She stared deeply into his eyes and he stared back. She showed him her smile and it was already enough to struck him in his heart. 

Once he finished treating her with the bandages to finally wrap up her wounds, he moved in slowly and hugged her again. She hugged him back right away, ready to feel all the warmth and security in his hold. 

"How dare you steal him away from me, (y/n) (f/n)? You'll pay for this"