47

Your POV: 

I never thought I'd come to school earlier than every other day when I was always late. I forgot to set my alarm clock last night because I was on a phone call with the whole group and fell asleep without noticing. Lucky for me, I didn't overslept and even woke up earlier than the usual time.

I'd just finished my breakfast with the boys when Changkyun asked me to go the office with him again. He said that the counselor had mixed up his schedule with mine yesterday so we need to go there together to change it. 

"I really hope we got the same class again" I said to Changkyun. He gave me a smile and nod, agreeing to what I said. 

While I was chatting with Changkyun, someone bumped into me very hard and left without any apologies

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

While I was chatting with Changkyun, someone bumped into me very hard and left without any apologies. 

"Hey girl! what's your prob-" Changkyun was about to go after the girl but I stopped him right away.

"No it's fine Changkyun, maybe she was in a hurry" 

I wonder why she just came and bump into me just like that. The hallway wasn't even that crowded and she obviously wasn't in a hurry. 

Oh well, I just hope something like this won't happen again.

When the professor dismissed our class, I quickly packed my things and leave to go the bathroom. I drank too much water in class that even Changkyun questioned me why. I had fried chicken tender with rice this morning so that's why I couldn't stop my thirst. 

"Hurry up (y/n)!" Changkyun laughed as he was waving at me. 

"Changkyun! ugh whatever I'll get you later for this" I threatened him before leaving the classroom.

Phew, finally.. after a long hour of keeping it in.. god. I went to clean my hands, getting ready to go out when a girl who looks familiar shoots her dagger at me through the mirror. When I turned to look at her directly, she averted her eyes back to the faucet. I didn't want to cause any trouble so I left the bathroom and went straight to the cafeteria. 

"(Y/n)! Over here!" Taehyung shouted out my name. 

"Guys.. why are there so many girls looking this way, and why are they smiling?" I asked them. The cafeteria was quite crowded today and the girls kept looking over at our table. Usually, a lot of them would glare at me but today, they all had hearts in their eyes and a smile on their face. 

"That's because Taehyung and Yoongi-hyung are here" Jimin smirked at the two boys as he speaks. 

"I don't like to be stared at" Yoongi shuts his eyes in annoyance. 

"I don't mind, I mean I'm the definition of what they call, god, aren't I (y/n)?" 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.