0

'He's gorgeous'

'Look at his car, super expensive'

'I heard his parents owned the biggest company in Korea'

'I heard that he's the only son so he's going to take over the company'

'He's filthy rich'

'He's very cold and doesn't talk a lot but that's what makes him so cool'

Trust me, none of these compliments are genuine.

I hate it. I hate the fact that everyone only cares when a person is either handsome, pretty, smart or rich.

They all have no good intention and I can see it. They only pretend to be nice and caring in front of you but the second you turn around, all of the unknown things about you will spread around, going from one ear to another.

And because of this, I prefer not to make any other friends beside my hyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon.

- Jeon Jungkook

Here I am, standing in front of the university that I'll be attending and have to probably suffer from anxiety of having to interact with people for a long time.

I really don't want to go through this all over again because the event from my childhood left me a trauma that I could never seem to forget. But as I have my own dream and goals I want to achieve, I can't let this trauma stop me from moving forward with my life.

All of the stares, all of the whispering, and all of the attention, I never liked it one bit. It reminds me of something I never wish to remember.

I walked through the crowd with my ears closed and my eyes opened to only focus on one thing, where's my hyung?

"Jungkook!"

Ah, there he is, the almighty handsome Park Jimin. From what I heard, he's really popular among the campus and is super nice with everyone that he meets. Although, he also have the same thought as me; 'never trust anyone'.

"Are you ready for your first day as a first year?" Jimin hyung asks as he draped his arms around my shoulder to give me a headlock.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I replied with a small smile.

"Don't worry, you'll make it through" he whispers to me and I was only able to give him a nod in respond.

"Where's the others?" I asked.

"Hoseok hyung is running late and Namjoon hyung is already in class. You know how punctual he is"

"Right. What about Jin hyung?"

"He's on the other side of the campus. He's in his 7th year in medical school now" he said as he pointed to the other connected campus.

"Wha- how big is this university?"

"Big enough to get you lost for one to two days with no food" he replied with a straight face.

Why does he not look like he's joking?

"I'm just joking, anyways, I saw there's an open position for volunteers for the upcoming Halloween event, are you interested? You'll get credits for your first year"

"I'll have to pass. I don't really want to talk to anyone" I quickly replied.

"Well, suit yourself then. Oh, you can find your way to your class right?" he chuckled whilst ruffling my hair.

"I'll be fine and what about lunch? Where do we all meet?"

"Lunch and resting time is from eleven to one so we usually meet at the canteen, grab our food and then head straight for the garden at the back"

"Alright, I'll meet you all there then"

"Call me if you get lost"

"Thanks hyung"

"Goodluck Jungkook"

And with that, me and Jimin hyung went down the different hallway to our class.

The only reason I decided to attend this big ass university is because all of my hyung study here, all four of them with different majors. Without them, I would've probably stayed in a small and quieter college

Well, now here I am, standing in front of my class.

I really hope no one talks to me.

Reminder: from the next chapter onwards, it'll be readers' point of view only :)