37

3rd Person POV:

"So... what are you doing here, h-hyung?" Namjoon asked Yoongi as he scratches the back of his neck showing that he's nervous.

"I took (y/n) home, you?" Yoongi asked him back, wondering why he's all nervous and such.

"I-I brought (y/n) a souvenir.." He faked a laugh.

"I see.. so only (y/n)? not me?" Yoongi glared at him.

Namjoon let out an airy laugh, knowing that he's not going to get away with this. All because of a gift, a gift that he had only bought for (y/n) and not them.

There was an intense glaring contest. Namjoon had to choice but to glare back. He thought Yoongi wanted to compete but little did he know was that Yoongi's glare meant that he need an answer. Namjoon knew he was done for after this, but at least he had the chance to glare back. Yoongi is going to kill him later. In no doubt.

(Y/n) came cutting in the middle of the competition for because she had no clue what they were doing.

In the end, the both of them lost and they just laughed it off like nothing happened.

"Here Namjoon, try this" (y/n) said as she hands him a cup of lukewarm tea.

"Thank you (y/n)" he gave her a small smile

He took a sip of the tea and his body froze.

"Wait, why.."

"Why caramel flavored tea? right, that's her specials" Yoongi finished Namjoon's question with a smug look on his face. The tea has now became his favorite.

"It's really really good (y/n)!" Namjoon shouts in excitement.

"Thank you!" she said. "I really can't wait for everyone to try it!"

The two of them hangs out at (y/n)'s apartment for awhile and after that, they went out to have dinner with (y/n).

"Thank you again for today, Yoongi" she said after she got off his car.

"You're welcome (y/n), I ha- we had fun hanging out together with you" Yoongi replied.

Namjoon eyed Yoongi for a bit before turning back to (y/n).

"Hmm, me too!" she exclaimed excitedly. "and thank you for the gift Namjoon, I really love it"

"I'm glad you liked it" he said with a smile.

After (y/n) greeted goodnight to the both of them, she went straight back to her apartment.

Right after she finished showering and did her night routine, her phone vibrated loudly, indicating that a text message had came through. (Y/n) walked over to the lamp table and picked up her phone.

As soon as she sees the name of the person that texted her, her eyes lit up and her lips began to form into a wide smile.