6

You really can't believe yourself sometimes. All that stupidity and carelessness must've been something so special to you that you had to stop the bus halfway through the ride just. Because. You. Forgot. Your. Textbook.

'There goes my grocery shopping and dinner' you thought.

You had planned to go to the mall to do grocery shopping and to look for some furnitures. But you mostly thought of getting more food since your fridge still lacks some essential ingredients, food, and of course, not to mention, sauces. You had a particular meal you wanted to make for dinner tonight to treat yourself after the rough weekends but now you messed it up again. All because your carelessness got in the way.

Now, you are rushing back to the campus to find your textbook that you forgot in the library this afternoon when you went there to have lunch and to rest. You don't want to wait until tomorrow to find it since you have all your notes in there that you need for your homework tonight.

You went directly to the table that you usually stayed at every lunchtime to find your book. But it wasn't there anymore.

"Shit" You cursed quietly to yourself. You bit your lip to hold in your frustration and to also not bawl your eyes out.

When you were on your way to ask the librarian, you accidentally bump into someone, almost making the two of you fall but the person was quick enough to hold on to himself and to you as well.

"Be careful" he said.

This guy's voice is quite familiar, you thought. It sounded like the guy that woke you up in this library this afternoon.

And surely enough, he is that guy.

"Oh it's you!" You exclaimed slightly the second you notice who it was

"Yes, it's me" He laughed a little.

"Uh I'm sorry that I didn't get to properly thank you for your help this afternoon. I was almost late to class but thanks to you, I made it on time. Thank you so much, you really saved my attendance there"

"You're welcome, I'm glad I could be of help in some way" He replied. "Oh uh did you perhaps forgot your textbook when you leave? I saw it on the table but I wasn't able to catch up with you on time"

He showed you the textbook and you said, "oh my god yes it is! Thank you so so much!"

He handed you the book right away and you quickly take a look inside to make sure it really is yours. And of course, it really is. Your textbook have a lot of sticky notes, highlighters with different colors, and lots of handwriting almost in each page.

"You saved me once again, I really can't thank you enough"

"You're welcome um... may I ask what's your name?"

"Oh uh, my name is (f/n) (y/n), what's yours?"

"My name is Kim Seokjin, but you can just call me Jin"

"Ah okay, thank you so much Jin. Is there any ways that I can repay you with?"

"Oh no it's totally fine you don't have to do that"

"I insist, you saved me twice already. I would really love to do something for you in return too"

"Well if you insist...how about we meet over for a cup of coffee? Would that be okay for you?"

You were a bit surprised by his suggestion but nonetheless, you agreed to it.

"Sure" you smiled. "um.. I've been wanting to go to this cafe shop for a while, it's called Clover Cafe and Pastry. Would you like to go there?"

"Of course, I'd love to" he replied.

Thus, you both agreed meeting up on Sunday morning at the cafe shop you had just mentioned.

As you were passing by the garden to get to the school's entrance, you see a group of friend hanging out with each other, laughing and talking to their hearts content. You smiled at the sight because you were reminded of your best friends.

'I really miss them' you thought to yourself as you remember how after school, you and your friends would always talk, laugh and share the foods you all prepared with one another. You were also very grateful that you and your friends never stopped contacting even though you are far away from them now. The love and friendship you all have for each other is something you could never ask for more.

Jungkook senses someone watching him. He knew there was someone looking his way but when he tentatively looked around his surrounding, he sees no one.

'Am I delusional or am I being haunted?' Jungkook asks himself as he look around the place. 'Or am I just too desperate to see that girl that it makes me like this now?'

When you passed by the entrance, almost reaching the exit, you saw many flyers posted on the notice board. There weren't really much news on the course or anything but rather, it was filled with a lot of information of the upcoming Halloween event.

You take a minute to read the flyers and surely enough, the school is going to host a big Halloween event this year. Many volunteers were needed to help set up the event, the booth, the stands, the games, theatre and many more. There were so many activities to do all at once in this big event.

You thought that this might be a good time to perhaps, make some new friends and to also gain new experiences as an event organizer so you went to the administrative office to sign up as a volunteer to help set up the theatre and to monitor the event.

Surprisingly enough, there weren't much people signing up for the theatre section. You almost went for another position but when you were reminded of what had happened between you and the girls in English class, you decided to just go for an open space where there weren't much people volunteering.

One of the lecturer there was very happy that you signed up to help in the theatre section because she was the one hosting the theatre. She told you that the theatre wasn't able to work out in the last 2 years so she hoped that this year, the theatre would succeed. After hearing that, you became very eager to help her theatre plan flourish.