7

You came to English class early today because your second session was cancelled. Even though there's many empty seats that you could immediately occupy, you still choose to sit at the same table again. You didn't want to sit anywhere else other than this place because it somehow made you feel at peace and happy to know that no one else is going to sit near you.

So you sat there again and probably for the rest of the term.

As you wait for the class to start, you can see that every 2-3 minutes, people started to fill up the classroom. But of course, no one wants to sit near you but it's alright, you're used to it.

It was all good for you until out of the blue, the girl and her two friends came and sit near you.

What is going on?

You were really surprised and confused at the same time. But what's even more shocking is that she actually smiled at you and even talks to you? What?

She and her friends literally started a whole conversation with you non-stop that even the people around starts whispering to their partner. They were probably just as confused as you are too.

You talked back with her of course. You had no other choice because she had already bombarded you with many stories and questions, acting as if she had known you for years already.

You are very curious, didn't she say she doesn't want any more friends? Why is she suddenly nice to you out of no where?

During your chit-chat with her, Namjoon came. He stopped by your table for almost five seconds, looking back from you to her and from her back to you. He looks quite surprised too. He was about to say something to you but then, the teacher came so he quickly went to his seat.

"(Y/n)" Namjoon called you.

You turned around to him and replied, "yeah?"

You acted pretty calm for a person who's about to lose her shit. You didn't really expect Namjoon to still talk to you even after partnering up with you to complete a task.

"Have you done yesterday's homework?" He asks you.

"Ah yes I've done it" you said. "Why?"

"Is it okay if I-"

"Uh Namjoon, you can check mine if you want. I've already done it too" The girl said as she smiled a little at him whilst tucking her hair behind her ear.

'Oh' you thought. You suddenly notice something off about that action of hers.

Namjoon sighed a little but he didn't reply back to her.

"Can I compare my answers with yours?" He asks you still.

"Uh.. yeah s-sure" you handed him your paper with your shaky hands but it was not that noticeable.

"Thank you" he gave you a small smile as he take your paper.

The girl blinked a few times at what just happened and she turned back to her friends. You feel a little bad for her because you understand what it feels like being ignored like this.

After class ended, you were about to take your leave and go straight home when the girl and her friends suddenly stopped you on your track.