8

While you were making your way to English class with a cup of iced-cold coffee that you had bought during resting period, someone walked towards you and bumped into you, making you spilled your coffee on their shirt.

"Ah shit" the person curses, almost loud enough for everyone around to hear.

You panicked so much that you started apologizing immediately.

"Damn, that's like your most favorite and most expensive shirt dude. That coffee stain will never wash off from your white t-shirt" the guy's friend started adding a few comments which sort of sound a bit like they were overreacting.

The guy who got his shirt stained curses immensely under his breathe as he look at his shirt. He then look back to you and glared at you.

"Watch where you're going you dumb head!" He yelled at you angrily. "What are you going to do about this now huh? This shirt is hella expensive, how are you gonna pay for it!?"

Honestly, you did not know how you bumped into him either. From what you remember just now is that, he came walking towards you and bumped into you out of the blue which you find kind of suspicious. You are well-aware of your surrounding and you always avoid touching other people when you walk. But you really don't know. Are you really the one at fault or was it his intention?

"u-uh I can.. I mean I can- I can buy you this exact same shirt. I'll buy it tomorrow and bring it to you"

"You dumb fuck! What the hell am I gonna wear now then!?" He once again, shouted at you, in the middle of the hallway.

Those who passes by just stopped and watch the commotion happening.

You gulped and didn't respond to him. You were just too scared and pressured at this point that you can almost barely move your feet.

"You say you got money huh? Then show me" he talks in a tone that is bit quieter this time.

You quickly take out your wallet and open it to show him. "S-see I do have money, I can buy another one for you! what brand is it?"

The guy's friend shakes his head and replied, "It's (brand name), are you sure you can afford it? His shirt cost around a thousand dollar"

Your jaw dropped and your eyes went wide open. You're definitely screwed.

"Um.. she probably can't even afford it..why waste your time man?" Somehow this guy seems a little more sympathetic towards you as he looks at you.

"I don't care, it's my favorite shirt"

Then, in that speed of a moment, your wallet was snatched into his grip. He starts counting the money in it and smirked.

"The hell? You got this hell of a money and is scared to buy another brand shirt? Cheap fuck" He laughed at you but his friend just looks away, looking quite guilty.

Luckily, right when he was about to take all of your money, another person came in and stopped him from doing so. The person didn't utter a word and just snatched the wallet back to give it to you.

"Namjoon..."

Namjoon stepped right in between you and the guy and shielded you behind him.