60

Jungkook POV:

"Yes, please make sure she doesn't suspect anything or else the surprise will be ruin"

"Don't worry my dongsaeng, we will make sure everything goes smoothly"

"Okay, I'll see you all very soon"

"Have a safe flight Jungkook"

"Thanks everyone"

I ended the video call with all of my hyungs, (y/n)'s sister and her friends with a wave. I put my phone back into my backpack and I take this moment to think of how I am going to make this big surprise work.

The big and exciting surprise is,

I'm going to propose to (y/n) today. I'm now on my way to (your country), ready to surprise her with the proposal but of course, she didn't know that I'm coming today.

I smiled to myself as I look at the ring inside a tiny red box. I really can't wait to propose to (y/n), the love of my life, and start a family with her. I am nervous but I'm ready to go through everything with her.

I close the box and put it back inside my backpack. I let myself relaxed into the mattress of the seat and let my thoughts wondered around as I stare outside the window of the airplane.

Looking back to the days when we're still in university, I remembered all the fun we have and the pain we suffered, together. Me and (y/n) started our relationship in the middle of our first year, in second semester, and from that day until today, our love sailed perfectly. Sure, we did have ups and downs like one of those time when we argue to the point we have to actually break up with each other. It only last for about two weeks, because I can't stand not having her near me. Sometimes when we argue a lot or when it get kind of serious, we make sure the both of us controlled our temper and talk it out together and that's how in the end, we still find our ways back into each other's arms. Thank god we didn't give up on each other and kept our relationship moving forward each day.

Also, Elina noona and Hoseok hyung have been married for two years now. They are expecting to have a baby girl soon.

Taehyung and Irene have been in a relationship for 3 years now and are planning to have their wedding in Hawaii soon.

Jimin hyung and Hana plans to have their wedding next year since Hana has only year left to complete her university.

Jin hyung and his girlfriend just got married last year, while Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung are still in the process of opening up their new company together which is in no doubt, a music company.

As for me, (y/n) and I are going to get married soon.

Thinking about all of this made me feel so warm inside because of how much we all have been through and how much love we have for one another. It's very special to me.

When I finally landed in (country's name), Jimin and Hana were already there to pick me up. Then, we proceed to go to Elina noona and Hoseok hyung house.

Your POV:

I stretched out my arms and legs, trying to relieve all the pains in my body for I've been staying in front of my computer all morning and afternoon. After submitting one of the files to my father, I finally shut down my computer and get ready to go home.

As I opened my phone, right at the exact same time, there was a new message popped up on the screen. It's from my sister.

Elina:
Hey hey, let's go out for sushi tonight, I've been craving for it for the past few days now.