36

3rd Person POV:

You:
Okay, have a safe flight Jungkook.

Jungkook:
Thank you (y/n), tell me if you want anything

You:
It's alright Jungkook you don't have to get me anything but thank you anyways :)

Jungkook:
Alright then, see you next week (y/n) :)

You:
Hmm see you :)))

(Y/n) set her phone down on the table, giving out a small sigh as she do so.

She felt quite.. lonely.

"Why am I feeling like this..." She whispered to herself.

With her inexpressible feelings like this, she couldn't focus on the book that she's currently reading. She sighed yet, again.

Not before long, she close her book in an almost loud shut, grab her coat along with her handbag and headed out of her apartment.

(Y/n) decided to go to the mall nearby and do a little shopping

(Y/n) decided to go to the mall nearby and do a little shopping. After all, she had been really stressed out because of her big exams so she wanted to do something that could make herself at least a tad bit happier. Spending a little money wouldn't hurt.

But still, she can't seem to find anything that she want. It's like, her mind wasn't there with her. It just flies off somewhere else. (Y/n) opened her phone to check if there's any messages from Jungkook but sadly, there were none. She wanted to know if he had arrived at the airport yet.

She sighed again, almost for the 10th time now.

"Maybe something sweet might clear my mind" she said to herself.

She went straight into one of the sweets shop and quickly made her order. One slice of cheesecake with a cup of hot red tea can never go wrong.

 One slice of cheesecake with a cup of hot red tea can never go wrong