35

Your POV:

I can hear birds chirping outside on the windowsill. It was enough to wake me up. There were like three of them chirping loudly at the same time. I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't. It was still 8 o'clock in the morning when I woke up but I longed for a longer sleep. Probably until 11 o'clock in the morning.

"Whatever.." I shrugged it off as I dragged myself out of my comfortable mattress.

I finished my morning routine and cooked myself a decent breakfast.

While I was munching on my food, I received a message from Taehyung

While I was munching on my food, I received a message from Taehyung. That was strange because he had never messaged me before.

Taehyung:
(y/n)? I'm sorry to interrupt you but this is urgent, please reply me asap.

You:
What's wrong Taehyung?

Taehyung:
Jungkook is very sick.

You:
!!?

Taehyung:
Remember when Jin-hyung told you that we sent our housemaids away on holiday?

You:
Yes I remember... wait so no one's at home with him!?

Taehyung:
Exactly. Not even his parents. They went out of town yesterday.

Me and the others are also very busy at the moment so I was wondering if you could take care of him?

You:
Of course!

Taehyung:
Thank you so much (y/n) for your help! We owe you one.

You:
No problem! I'll go over to his house straight away.

Taehyung:
Thank you again (y/n)!