38

Your POV:

Great. Just great.

Just when I was about to wash my hair in a nice relaxing lukewarm shower, my shampoo happened to be empty.

Empty.

Not even a single drop of the liquid.

God damn you shampoo. 

I let out a long and tired sigh before dragging myself out of the shower. I cleaned myself up and put on the clothes that was sitting on my bed. I then grab my phone and money, and quickly headed out of the building to the mart nearby.

When I entered the mart, a cool breeze greeted me, making me shivered in the process.

I knew I should've worn something that covers up my body entirely and keeps me warm but I choose to come here by wearing sweater, shorts and sandals instead

Now I'm shivering like crazy.

But it's okay, all I need to do is grab one bottle of shampoo and I'm out of here!

I walked up to the cashier while also waiting behind a group of girls.

"You are disgusting"

Excuse me?

I looked up from my phone over to whoever said those words to me. I was about to give that person a piece of my mind but only to see a group of girls standing in front of me, bullying the cashier girl.

"Why don't you just drop out of school already? seeing you everyday in school makes me wanna puke"  

"Totally!"

"Nobody even likes you, just disappear!"

Wow.

Are they on drugs or something?

I peeked over to the side, to get a closer view of what the cashier girl is doing when these group of stupid girls were practically looking down on her and spitting so many bad words. What saddens me is that, the cashier girl does nothing. She just stands there and listen to them with her head hung low as she clutched onto her apron.

"You're not even going to listen to me now!?" one of the girl shouted in anger. Her face looks really punch-able to me right now.  Actually they all do.

"I-I'm sorry Jaeyon.." the cashier girl apologized without making eye contact with the immature girl. She was literally trembling like crazy.

"You need a good slap to the face so you'll wake up! I can't believe I have to meet you here in the mart! my reputation is ruined by a piece of dirt like you"

Okay I think she's the leader. The rest are definitely her minions.

"eh-hem" I coughed to get their attention.

"What!?" the supposed leader of the group shouts at me as she turn around to meet me in the eyes

"I'm sorry but I've been waiting in line for, I guess, a pretty long while now" I spoke to her in a kind and calming tone.