4

"I'm really really sorry, please let me buy you another one" You apologized over and over again as you wait for her to clean herself up.

The girl give out a short sigh which you know that it's because she's annoyed of you. You don't blame her either because you kept apologizing to her every seconds; from the classroom to the WC.

So how did you, this girl, and her friends ended up in the restroom?

Well, that is because you accidentally spilled her coffee on her white shirt. When you were about to talk to her, your hand came in contact with her coffee which she had probably placed on the table in between her space and yours accidentally.

After the girl changed into her new set of clothes, she immediately leave the restroom with her friends without saying a word to you. But of course, you still have to follow her because one, you still wanted to apologize to her and buy her a new shirt in exchange for your mistake, and two, because you have to go to class too obviously.

On the way back to class, you tried to apologize to her once more but this time, she stopped on her track and took a deep breathe.

"Listen, like I said billions of time already, it's fine, you don't have to get me another shirt"

You noticed her facial expression changed and her tone of voice was slightly raised as well. It sounds like she's getting angry. You were only able to give her a slight nod and a small, somewhat, awkward smile. But you aren't about to give up just yet.

"Um, I know this may not be a good time but my name is-"

You were about to introduce yourself to her but you got cut off right away.

"Are you new here?" One of her friends ask you.

"Y-yes.. I'm-"

"oh, so that's why" The other one added and she rolled her eyes.

You were a bit caught off guard with their expressions.

"Listen new girl, I don't think you understand what goes on around here but I just wanted you to know first thing first, I don't need a new friend. I know you wanted to make new friends around here but I'm sorry it's full already"

Your mouth went ajar a little. You were so speechless to the point where you just froze at the spot.

"I'll clear something up. The reason I was nice to you back there it's because I don't want the situation to stir up even more, it might hurt my reputati- I mean, to uh create a bigger problem. That white shirt was my favorite but I'll let you off since you're new and all.. so I hope you can read between the lines"

"... y-yeah.. I totally do! yes! I'll keep that in mind, uh thank you once again"

The girl sighed and rolled her eyes in annoyance as she leave with her friends without saying another word to you.

Your smile and your eyes fell right after they were out of sight. You couldn't move your feet, you just feel so.. upset, disappointed and embarrassed. You couldn't even cry anymore at this point, it was just too sudden for you to take in.

You scratch your fingers to cope with your panic and anxiety as you try to take a deep breathe.

"It's okay it's okay.. just... just play it cool. They don't need any new friends and you should understand that from their perspectives too" You tried to comfort yourself before going back to class.