Chapter 53- [PRIVATE CHAPTER]

NOTE:

CONGRATULATIONS! You had successfully entered the haven of Narnia. Haha. Joke :D

I dunno kung nababasa to ng non-followers ko but nvrmnd. Dapat i-follow nyo ako to read this. Pero kung nababasa nyo to kahit di nyo pa ako na-follow, PLEASE DO FOLLOW ME. Thank you[]

Nagloloko talaga minsan ang Watty :(

By the way, please be openmided. Bawal ang kindergarten students dito. Pati elementary.

Feel every word. ENJOY!

~ ANYA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HANNA's POV

I was shocked when he pinned me on the bed. He's on top of me.

I gulped.

He looked straight into my eyes. His nose is against mine. I looked at his face, realizing how lucky I am to be his. And how lucky that he is mine.

He whispered. "Be mine, Hanna."

I bit my lower lip. I know that he's waiting for my answer. Mahal ko si Kade. I love him more than my life. Mahal na mahal ko sya. And for all the sacrifices that he'd done for me, I think it's the time to...

"I'm all yours, Kade." I smiled warmly. "Heart, soul..... and body." I put my palms on both his cheeks.

He looked at me like I'm the most precious girl in the world for her. "I love you Hanna." Bumilis ulit ang tibok ng puso ko nung sinabi nya 'yon.

"I love you too, Kade." I closed my eyes, waiting for his lips. But it landed on my jawline. I can feel his heated skin against me.

Hinalikan nya ako. Long and deep. Our tongues danced in sync in each other's mouth. He sucked my tongue as his hands run on my sides, caressing it. I let out a soft moan as he did that.

I opened my eyes and I saw that his eyes are closed, savoring my lips. Pumikit ulit ako  and responded to his sweet slow kiss.