Chapter 82

KADE's POV

We kept quiet for a while. Malalim ang pagkakatitig ko kay Hanna. I can't help but to be mesmerized by her beauty.

Naalala ko pa yung mga panahon na tinutulak ko sya palayo sa akin. I tried my best not to fall for her but I already did. I fell hard and I have no plans to get out of this love that I'm feeling.

I gently nibbled on her earlobe. "Do you have any idea on how gorgeous you are?" I whispered to her.

Her eyes are now closed, she's breathing heavily. "K-kade..."

"Mmm..." I softly groaned before my lips landed on her tasteful lips.

Everytime we kiss, it still feels like the first time I kissed her. It still feels like the way I kissed her on the school carpark. Her lips never lost its sweetness.

I kissed my wife sensually, without giving her a choice but to kiss me back deeply. Our tongues dancing in a rhythm only us can hear.
I felt her hands making its way to the back of my head, thugging on it. She was moaning erotically and it makes me want her more.

"Sa akin ka lang, Hanna." I said in between our hungry kisses.

A second later, she sat on my lap. I pulled her closer by putting my hands on her buttocks, letting her feel how much I want her.

My groin thicken in my pants as I felt Hanna pressed against me. She really did not need my hands as she voluntarily gently grinded her warm crouch on my growing erection.

We both let go of the kiss before we both grasped for air.

Wala na akong sinayang na sandali. Unti-unti kong hinubad ang suot nyang dress. She's now almost naked with only her undergarments on.

"Honey.." I called her.

She looked at me, straight to my eyes. And I fúcking swear that I grew even more harder with just her stare.

I unhook her bra from behind. Soon enough, her perky breasts were right in front of my face, all proud and hot. "Be gentle, they're so sensitive now." She shyly reminded me.

Letting out a silent chuckle, I cupped her breasts with my both hands. Her skin feels so soft but her buds are as hard as a pebble. I teased and teased her and she couldn't do anything but to look up to the ceiling with her mouth hanging open, moaning with pleasure.

Not contented on what I was doing, I sucked on the peak of her right breast while massaging the other one. Humigpit ang hawak ni Hanna sa balikat ko.

"K-kade.... " She keeps on moaning my name and it sounds like a perfect harmony to my ears.

I gently lay down on the bed. She was still on top of me. Instinctively, she removed my top and even undid my pants before she threw it somewhere on the room's floor.

Ako na mismo ang nagtanggal ng huling saplot sa katawan ko. My hard maleness sprung free from its imprisonment.

"Why blush, wife?" I asked her when I noticed that she's avoiding to look at my erection.