Chapter 44- [BIG Twist]

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! Wala sanang napahamak, at mapapahamak for this year, 2014.

I love you all! (Lalo na yung tatlo na nagsisimula ng ingay sa group. Haha!)

BTW, Two BIG TWIST ang nilalaman ng chapter na ito. [Daniel-Eliza] and [Kade-Hanna.] Ready na ba kayo??

- Ate Anya <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DANIEL’s POV

“Date me.” She said to me.

Napaisip ako sa sinabi nya. “Why would I?”

“Because I want to.” She grunted. “Oh come on, Philip. I know you find me attractive.”

“Why, Eliza? Why do you keep on hopping from one guy to another?! Hindi ka ba nakokontento sa isa??” I asked her through my gritted teeth.

She looked down. I can sense that she’s sad. “I… I just wanted to be…. Loved.”

I showed her an angry aura. “AND YOU THINK THAT KADE CAN GIVE THAT TO YOU?? BAKIT PA KASI HINDI MO NA LANG SIYA TIGILAN?? MAY…. IBANG BABAE NA SYANG MAHAL. AND YOU KNOW THAT IT’S NOT YOU. WILL YOU PLEASE STOP THEM??”

She smirked. “Oo! Alam kong may asawa na sya! Don’t ask me how I found out! But the fact that Kade is the only person that makes me feel loved, I can’t let go of him! I want him for me!”

“YOU DON’T GET IT!? TIGILAN MO NA SILA!! YOU WILL GET NOTHING---”

“Date me.” She said all of a sudden.