Chapter 50- [Official]

PA FOLLOW PO!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR VOTES. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. ^u^

~ANYA ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DANIEL's POV

"Are you nervous?" Eliza asked me before we go on stage.

I held her hand and smiled. "Tsk. It's my first time doing this. Joining pageants and stuff."

She giggled. It's like music to my ears.

"Just trust me, okay? And be yourself babe."

"Yes." I answered.

For me, it's so gay to join competitions like this. But when I found out that she will represent the class, I volunteered.

I don't know but I don't want her to talk to other guys unless I'm with her.

Protective much.

Until now, Kade is still missing in action. It's just the introduction part of the contest. The second part will be the Q&A portion and the last will be the Talent portion.

Sana naman umabot si Kade kahit sa talent portion lang.

I don't care if I will win.

Eliza gave me a peck on my left cheek. I blinked. "You're next. Good luck babe."

Tsk. Tapos na pala magpakilala yung mga girls. I didn't even heard when she introduced herself.

Nag-aalala kasi ako sa pinsan ko eh. Hanggang ngayon, wala pa din.

Number 13 ako at Number 15 naman si Kade.

When I stepped on the stage, the crowd went wild. I just smirked and let the show go on.

(..........)

"Bakit ngayon ka lang?!" I heard the organizer shouted. "You should be here kanina pa!"

I peeked in the dressing room and saw Kade there. Pinapagalitan sya ng baklang organizer. Kade seems not to care at all.

By the looks of it, he's not in the mood to do anything.

Tss. Hanna.

Alam ko. Hanna wants to go their separate ways but Kade is totally against it.

Bumalik na nga si Kade sa pagiging cold nya.

"You're next." I felt someone tapped my shoulder. The staff.

I looked at Kade again and he just sits and not seem to care to anything around him.

Talent portion.

Am I good at this?

Tss. Bahala na.

They handed me the guitar I will use for my 'talent'.

As soon as I got on the stage, everyone clapped and some others screamed.

I sat on a stool and tested the mic.

Everyone falls quiet after that, waiting for my next move.

I let out a deep sigh before I spoke.

"Hello everyone! This song I'm about to sing goes out to the girl I will always love. To the girl I want to spend special moments with. To the girl whose character is much opposite than mine. Eliza, babe, this one's for you."

I felt nervous when I said those words.

I shrugged and started to strum the guitar.

*True by Ryan Cabrera*