Chapter 78

Happy Valentine's Day!
-----------------------

KADE's POV

"You're pregnant." I stated while looking straight into her stunning eyes.

Instead of saying something, I heard how she gasped.

Unti-unti ko nang napagkabit-kabit ang mga naiisip ko. At hindi ako pwedeng magkamali. Noong nakaraang araw ko pa ito naiisip.

She's craving weirdly. At sa tingin ko ay tungkol dito 'yung gustong sabihin sa akin ni Erika. Another thing is, malakas ang kutob ko na siya ang tinutukoy ni Dr. Jan noong nakaraang araw.

"Tell me honestly, honey." I nervously mumbled.

She bit her lip. "K-kade..." Umiiwas sya ng tingin sa akin.

I caught her gaze and stared deeply in her eyes. "Don't lie to me, Hanna."

She traced my face using her fingertips. Then, she planted a quick kiss on my waiting lips.

I suddenly felt my heart beating fast. Pregnant or not, I will still love her until the end. She's still the only woman I wanted to be the mother of my future sons and daughters. Geez. Maybe I was wrong... again.

Baka naman umaasa lang ako. Kahit na may posibilidad na may nabuo when the last time we made love, there's still a chance that she's not pregnant. Maybe, just maybe, I will get disappointed again. And it will just disappoint her too.

I let out a deep sigh. "S-sorry Hanna. Baka nag-conclude lang ulit ako." Caressing her face, I let out a forced smile.

She showed me her warm smile. After that, kinuha nya ang kamay ko, leading it to her belly.

"I want you to feel it. I want you to feel the love that's growing inside of me..." She whispered while gently pressing my palm against the space just below her belly.

My heart skipped a beat.

"I'm pregnant Kade. I'm 10 weeks pregnant..." She said softly.

She's pregnant! She's carrying our child. Fuck! I feel like I'm going to blast to outer space and fly!

My vision became blurry because of these uncontrolled tears. Hindi ko na namalayan na ngumingiti ako at umiiyak sa sabay na pagkakataon. God, I swear how happy I am right now!

There are no words but silence for a few minutes. It's just me, her and our child.

It feels so magical and surreal to think that a new life is blossoming inside of her. A new life that we both made. Our greatest creation.

"Baby, meet your daddy." Hanna said in almost a whisper. "Sabi ko naman sa 'yo eh. Matutuwa si daddy pag malaman nya na nandito ka na."

I listened to her wholeheartedly. Her eyes glowed while talking to our unborn child.

My palm is still resting on her belly. I gently rubbed it. "C-can I talk to our baby too?"

She nodded while smiling at me.

I sat while Hanna is still laying on the bed. I positioned my head on her belly and hugged it. "H-hello. It's me, your dad." I planted kisses on my wife's belly that causes her to giggle for a bit.