Chapter 87

KADE's POV

Hindi maitago ni Hanna ang kaba nya. I can see how nervous she is kahit na nasa loob pa lang kami ng sasakyan. She keeps on thinking so deeply.

"Honey, it's going to be okay." I tried to calm her.

She nodded before she took a deep breath.

We were on our way to the OB para malaman ang gender ng anak namin. And being the excited yet nervous mommy that she is, Hanna keeps on thinking kung ano ang gender ng baby.

"But what if this is a boy?" She asked me for the nth time around.

Napatawa na lang ako. Paulit-ulit lang kasi ang tanong nya mula pa kagabi. And I admit that I find it cute. She really can't hide the fact of how excited she is.

After a while, we arrived at the hospital. We parked the car and walked inside the building while our hands are interlocked. Hindi naman masyadong madami ang tao sa ospital.

"Honey, I don't mind even if our child is either of the two." I briefly said habang nasa loob kami ng elevator papunta sa floor kung nasaan ang OB ni Hanna.

Before stepping inside the room, I gave her a light kiss on her forehead. She returned it with her sweetest smile.

Sa totoo lang, I want our child to be a boy. It'll be fun to have a mini version of myself. I'll teach him a lot of boy-stuff. I'll teach him everything that the world has to offer.

And if it is a girl, damn. I'll be having a hard time guarding her from her future suitors as she will be as beautiful as her mommy. She will be the most prim little lady when she grows up.

Nawala ang kaba ni Hanna nang hawakan ko ang kamay nya. We were greeted by her OB. She first checked my wife's vitals and asked her some questions. Afterwards, pinapunta na sya kung nasaan ang examination table na may katabing machine for ultrasound.

I gave Hanna an assuring smile before the doctor proceeded with the ultrasound.

--------------------------------

CASSIE's POV

I still can't believe it!

Halos mapatili kami ni Mommy habang nasa mall kami. Paano ba naman kasi, Kuya Kade called us through the phone. And today, they knew the baby's gender!

"Kuya, please?" Pagmamakaawa ko sa kanya.

Si Mommy naman ay halos nakadikit lang ang tenga sa phone ko. Nabitawan nga din namin yung mga shopping bags namin dahil sa sobrang excitement.

We heard how Kuya chuckled on the other line. "Bawal nga muna sabihin."

"Says who?" Pagsusungit ko.

"I swear Cass, we will announce it sa baby shower na ihahanda nyo ni Erika." He insisted.

When Mom heard what Kuya said, she snatched the phone from me. "Kade, please tell us. I'm so excited to know the gender of my grandbaby!" May halo pang frustration ang boses ni Mommy.

But our pleading led to nothing. Ayaw talaga sabihin ni Kuya kung ano ang gender ng baby. Nakakainis!

-------

HANNA's POV

Natuwa ako dahil sa bilis ng mga pangyayari. Kahapon lang namin nalaman ang gender pero ngayon na kaagad ang Gender Reveal-slash- Baby shower na hinanda nila Ate Erika at ni Cass. They're so excited as well.

The small party was held sa mansyon ng parents ni Kade. Before, they were planning on having it sa isang magarbong events place pero pinigilan ko talaga sila. I'm just 26 weeks pregnant and they don't need to spend a lot of money just for the events place. And besides, mas gugustuhin namin ni Kade na sa parents' nya ganapin ang party. We would like it to be special with just our family.