Chapter 73

His High School Wife got the top rank!
#1 in Romance Category on January 10.
Maraming salamat po! ♡

Hello @pegayyyysus!
P.S. Erika & Eliza are two different persons :)

-A.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHAPTER 73
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KADE's POV

I am still trying to be strong.

She's gone. I let her go and now, the love of my life is gone.

Napasuntok na lang ulit ako sa pader. Naka-ilang palit na ng bandage si Erika. My hand kept on bleeding. It would sometimes stop, but not the bleeding of my heart.

"Stop it, Kade!" I heard Erika's voice. "Kung ayaw mong magpaawat sa pag-inom, go ahead! Butasin mo ang atay mo!"

I heard her footsteps departing. I am now left alone again in this goddamn condo unit. It is Mom's unit na hindi naman ginagamit. I do not like to go back to our house.

Kade.

I admit that you are the most arrogant guy  when we first met. I loathed you at first because of your hot-tempered attitude. But I don't know why I fell for you. Maybe it was the way you look at me with all the adorement in your eyes. Maybe it was the way you made me feel like I was your most treasured posession.

I fell for you. I fell for you, Kade.

But the moment that I realized that you really is the one for me, you are just lying. You lied about everything.

Yes, I already know about Erika and our fake marriage. You ruined my dream, Kade. You ruined my dream for us.

I want to be mad at you but I can't.
I want to unlove you but I can't.
I want to stay with you until the end... but I can't.

I still love you Kade. I always do.
But I need to let you go as you are not mine from the start.

Please do not look for me. I would be mad at you if you do.

Your fake wife,
Hanna Lim.

I read her letter again. And again. And again. I almost memorized every word of it. Every heartache that I caused her is written in this fucking paper!

I know I deserve this. I deserve to be left behind. I should have tell her about our marriage. I was a victim too. I never knew that our marriage was fake and void.

Damn the laws!

I remember when Dad told me na peke ang kasal namin. It was no big deal for me dahil I love her with all of my heart. I would wait for her to turn 18 and ask her to marry me-- for real and without force--- unlike what happened for us in the first place.