•34

Words can't describe how I feel about you
Only heaven knows how much I do
Girl I'll put my own life on the line
I'd cherish and protect you with my life
All that shit I said girl I didn't mean
I'd die without your love baby if you leave
I could let you walk away
But baby I'm not goin out that way
Not that way
Not goin out that way
Cause I can't live without you
Can't be without you
I'm beggin you to stay, oohhh
I love you
And even though I said that you could leave me (I was just bullshittin baby)
I want another chance just to adore you (I was just fuckin around)
Cause I still believe in you and me, yeah
Won't you take the time (Love you) 
Take the time to see
I don't wanna have to live my life in misery
I wasn't ready for you to set me free
Don't give our love away
: I Love You by Dru Hill

                  Lyric P.O.V.

          "I'm so nervous," Mel cried. Where is Harmony when you need her? Melody is hysterical right now and I do not know what to do. I'm not good with crying people. "What if he changes his mind at the altar?"

             "He had nine months to change his mind Melody," I shrugged.

            "So what if he already changed his mind and just didn't wanna tell me?" She asked.

           "I don't know what to tell you," I replied. Her mouth dropped. "I mean. He wouldn't do that. I'm going to go get mama now," I said. I walked out of her room and went to my mom's room, so she could calm her daughter down. She decided to have her wedding at our parents' house instead of the hotel. So mama decided to dress her and the grands in her room. Money went to check on them. And now here I am. I knocked on the door.

            "Come in!" My mom called joyously. I walked in and saw Khyla and Tyra dancing with TJ. I almost smiled, then I remembered I was on a mission.

             "Mama, while I love the fact that these children are giving you joy, your daughter Melody is having a nervous breakdown and I was only making it worse," I started. My mama stood up shaking her head at me.

             "Come on Harmony. Let's go get Melody together. God forbid when it's your time to get married," she sighed. I shrugged. What was I supposed to do? I'm never put in these type of situations. I didn't know that bridal breakdowns were real. I only saw it happen on reality TV and most of that is scripted. When Tyrone and Tymeire got married, I was in the groom's room with them. When Harmony got married, I was with my daddy. They spoil me in this family, then get mad when I can't do something right.

            "Aunty Lyric, where's my daddy?" TJ asked.

          "Probably in his room. Why?" I asked picking up my baby.

          "I just want to see him. That's all. But I can wait until after the wedding," he shrugged.

          "Okay. Because I wasn't about to take you over there," I told him. He laughed.

          "Kyren," I cooed kissing my baby. He smiled and laughed cooing back. Aww my baby is the most adorable baby in the whole wide world.

           "We're ready baby," my daddy marched in.

           "I'm your baby!" I exclaimed. He smiled once he saw it was me.

           "Of course. You're my baby girl," he hugged me. "Let me get these grandchildren of mine situated." I nodded.