•32

I didn't mean it when I said I didn't love you so
I should have held on tight, I never should've let you go
I didn't know nothing, I was stupid, I was foolish, I was lying to myself
I couldn't fathom that I'd ever be without your love
Never imagined, I'd be sitting here beside myself
Cause I didn't know you, cause I didn't know me
But I thought I knew everything
I've never felt
The feeling that I'm feeling now that I don't hear your voice
Or ever touch and kiss your lips cause I don't have a choice
Oh what I wouldn't give to have you lying by my side
Right here, cause baby
When you left, I lost a part of me
It's still so hard to believe
Come back baby please cause
We Belong Together
: We Belong Together

                       Lyric P.O.V.

            "Lyric!" Chance yelled beating on my door. I groaned getting up. If this man wakes my child up, I'm going to beat his ass.

            "What!" I snapped opening the door up. He smiled big. Kai just waved.

            "Damn, could you be a little more friendly?" He asked.

            "Chance that damn spawn of Satan kept me up all night crying! You want friendly, take your ass to Chick Fil-A and you'll get that along with some chicken for the right price," I told him.

             "Is he sleep now?" He asked. I nodded. "Are you going to let us in?" I moved to the side, so they could come in. Chance went to sit down and Kai followed him sitting down beside me.

             "Where's King?" He suddenly asked.

             "I don't know. Probably with his other child," I shrugged.

            "Oh the baby is here. What did they name him?"

            "I don't know and I don't care," I shrugged.

            "Lyric, that's not fair. You're this baby's step mommy. You have to know and care. Unless he's back with Lauren. I mean she knows your baby's name," he shrugged.

             "Chance I don't feel like hearing this right now," I shook my head.

            "You need to. How else are you going to have a healthy relationship if you don't accept his child?" He asked. "You knew what you were getting into when you took him back. You gotta face this head on Lyric. This child will be partly your responsibility. That's how it works in r-"

              "Chance! We broke up! Okay," I stated.

            "What happened?" He asked looking concerned.

            "Nothing. We just decided we didn't wanna deal with each other no more," I shrugged.

           "I'm sorry to hear that," Kai grabbed my hand. I swallowed the lump in my throat. I refuse to cry over this man again.

            "Thank you. That means a lot to me," I smiled.

            "Lyric we can talk about this if you want," he shrugged.

            "There's nothing to talk about Chance," I replied. Then I heard KJ start crying. I sighed. I wanted to scream. This baby is going to drive me crazy.

              "I'll get him Lyric," Chance said standing up.

             "You look tired. Me and Chance can babysit if you need a break," Kai offered.