•3

On your lonely nights girl I
Am here for you
Let come satisfy ya for an hour or two
Baby don't be shy cause I'm not judging you
I'm hungry for your love to tell the truth
Let's not talk about those things we could do
And let's just be about those things we can do
So if you feeling naughty, naughty
And if you really bout it, bout it
Won't you get me rowdy, rowdy
My love will make you shout, shout it
If you
If you feeling like loving me
If you
If you feeling kissing me
If you
If you feeling like holding me, holding me
If you
Feeling like touching me
If you
If you feeling like loving me, holding me
:If You (Loving Me) by Silk

Kyren P.O.V.

"So are you hungry?" Lauren asked. I shook my head no. These past three weeks, I've spent with Lyric barely coming home and I think it's taking a toll on her. I kind of feel bad, but the feeling I get from being with Lyric overpowers everything else.

"Kyren talk to me," she whined.

"I'm about to go," I said standing up.

"Kyren no. I am sick of my family members coming over asking me where is my husband and I can't even tell them," she snapped standing in front of me. I took her hands into mine. I love this woman. At least that's what I tell myself when I'm with Lyric.

"Tell them mind their own damn business," I shrugged slightly.

"You know what? Kyren, just go wherever you've been this past month!" She snapped.

"I'm planning on it if you ever shut up and get out of my way," I replied.

"Kyren are you cheating on me?" She suddenly asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know if it's considered cheating. We're not sleeping together."

"Who is she?" She asked.

"It doesn't matter. I love you, not her," I said.

"I love you too," she said. "But it's not cool for you to leave me here while you go off in the night whether you're sleeping with someone else or not."

"I know Lauren, but right now I'm handling business okay. Pretty soon all of this will be over and I'll be back at home with your every night," I explained. I know I sound like a dick saying this. But once I get what I want from Lyric, I'm coming back home to my wife. And I hate that's she's dragging it out because I'm getting more attached to her.

"I'll see you in the morning," she said. I kissed her forehead and then left. It's raining and storming pretty bad out here. I doubt Lyric even wants me there tonight, but I'm going anyways. I need to fulfill my need and want of thirst for her. Then I can leave her alone completely.

I unlocked the door and walked into Lyric's house. Candles were lit everywhere. I flipped a light switch and the lights were on, so I cut it back off. Then I saw rose petals on the floor. I followed them into her bedroom. She was just about to get in the tub.

"Giving me a strip tease?" I asked. She picked up her robe and slid it back on.

"What are you doing here?" She turned to me.

"I came to check on you," I shrugged.

"I'm tired of you," she sighed pulling her hair into a ponytail.