•18

It's kinda crazy babe
How I remember things,
(Like where you came from and how you had nothing)
I went and made you fly,
Put extras on your ride,
(Didn't miss a birthday now you cant even remember mine)
You made it clear to me
You wasn't down for me,
Love made me blind, baby
But now I see,
You had things up your sleeve, don't even lie to me
I even heard it from your family,
How could you let somebody lay where I laid?
How could you give him everything that we made?
How could you call him all the names that you used to call me?
How could you
How could you just forget about me?
How could You teach him all the things I taught you?
How could you put him up to the Ghetto Kama Sutra?
How could you put me in the back and give him the front seat?
How could you how could you just forget about me?
: How Could You by Mario

               Kyren P.O.V.

           I looked at my phone to see several missed calls from Lauren and Lyric. Who should I call back first? I decided I wouldn't call neither back. I would talk to whoever called back again first.

           I didn't sleep good at all. I mean this California bed feels like clouds and I couldn't sleep. My phone started ringing and it was Lauren. I sighed and answered it. "Hello?"

            "King are you ok?" She asked.

            "I'm fine," I shrugged.

           "Ok. Well I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow at 2," she said.

           "That's cool. I'll be there for it," I said getting up. I hopped in the shower. Then I threw on some clothes. I got in my truck and headed towards ATL. I went to Orangewood for a week.

            This week, all I've done is think about Lauren and Lyric. And I came up with a solution to my problem. I should just follow my heart. The heart I had before Lyric. The heart I had before Lauren. The heart that belongs to the streets. That way nobody gets hurt.

             Lyric and Lauren both left me 'I'm Done With You' voicemails. Right about now, I could care less.

                    Lauren's message:
             "King, I don't know why you're not answering your phone, but please remember I am carrying your child. And you need to treat me like it. If Lyric is who you wanna be with, by all means King, be with her, but your child needs you as well. As of now, we're done King. I'll even call the lawyer and have the divorce papers drawn up if that's what you want. Call me back when you get a chance. It's about our child and we can further discuss our separation."

            Lauren's message was all over the place. But two things she made clear, we are done and I need to be there for my child. Lyric's on the other hand got straight to the point.

                Lyric's Message:
            "We're done. Bye."

             I whipped up in my driveway. It looked like Lauren was having a party. I walked in the house and the music was deafening. I ignored all the hey's and looks I was getting and headed upstairs. I took some money out and double bolted both of my safes. I came here to get my Avalanche cause I'm heading to my condo. I have clothes and mostly all of my safes there.

            "Where are you going?" Lauren came up behind me.

            "Home," I said walking out of the room.