•31

How could the one I gave my heart to
Break my heart so bad
How could the one who made me happy
Make me feel so sad
Won't somebody tell me
So I can understand
If you love me
How could you hurt me like that
How could the one I gave my world to
Throw my world away
How could the one who said I love you
Say the things you say
How could the one I was so true to
Just tell me lies
How could the one I have my heart to
Go and break this heart of mines
: The One I Gave My Heart To by Aaliyah

                King P.O.V.

              "Wassup lil man?" I cooed fixing King Jr a bottle. I love this little dude so much. "You missed your daddy?" I asked. He gave me a small smile. I laughed. I held him up so he could see everything and rocked him. His breast milk was on the stove.

             Lyric was gone to the grocery store, so we were having father-son time. Once his milk was warm, I poured it in his bottle and I fed him.  He drunk it down halfway, then he spit it out. I laid him on my shoulder and burped him. My lil man was my everything.

            "You love your daddy man? My little man love his daddy," I cooed. He cooed back smiling at me. I love this guy for real. I sat him up walking him around the house. He looked at the couch and raised his little finger.

            I smiled kissing his little hand. "I'm back," Lyric announced strutting into the house. He saw his mom and his eyes lit up. He started cooing and speaking baby gibberish. "Aww look at momma's man," she cooed taking him from me. "Baby go get the groceries," she said sitting on the couch.

            I walked outside and grabbed groceries. After three trips back and forward, I put the food up and found Lyric and King Jr. "Baby I'm about to head out," I told her.

           "Noo! Baby can't you stay just a little longer," she whined.

           "I'll stay for one movie and that's it," I sighed.

           "Yay!" She squealed changing the tv to the Color Purple.

           "You just had to put it on the longest movie ever right?" I asked.

           "It was either this or The Titanic," she replied.

           Halfway through the movie, I decided to call and check on Lauren and Kyron. I felt around for my phone and realized I didn't have it on me. It must be in the room. I tapped Lyric thigh so she could get up and she moved.  I got up and went in the room to see my white light on indicating I had a missed call. I unlocked my phone and I had seven missed calls from Mia. I called her back immediately.

          "Wassup Me-Boo?" I asked her.

         "Kyren, Lauren has given birth to Kyron and you missed it," she sighed.

            "What! Where is she!" I yelled.

           "We're at Dandorra Givens Hospital," she replied.

          "I'll be there in five," I told her.

          "I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE DIDN'T CALL ME!" I snapped. "WHAT THE FUCK! NOW I MISSED THE BIRTH OF MY DAMN CHILD!" I ranted walking up front.

           "Kyren please stop yelling before you wake my baby. I understand you're an-" Lyric started.

           "Lyric shut the fuck up! I missed the fucking birth of my child! Cause of you!" I yelled taking my anger out on her.