•13

Just to think about it,
I would do things that I would regret (trying to get you to)
To understand how I felt for you
I tried real hard time and time again but I
Didn't know my love wouldn't grow, I should of just let it go
But I, stayed around thinking you would learn to love
And we both know you're wrong
There's nothing you can do, to ever undo what you've done to me
I loved you, deep in my heart I know you couldn't love me
But baby I just kept holding on, I should of let you go
Should of let you go
I should of let you go
You know I should of let you go
: Should've Let You Go by Keyshia Cole
              Lyric P.O.V.

            "I'm about to go home," I laughed as Khalil pushed me. A'Siya mugged me. Let her tell it, all these niggas her boyfriend and Khalil can't stand her.

         "Aye bring me a plate tomorrow," Chance yelled.

           "I'll think about it," I said grabbing my stuff.

          "Alright. I'm gone call your phone while your boo thang there," he teased.

          "Kill that noise," I laughed. Chance is like the little brother I always wanted. I get to boss him and Khalil around. He reminds me so much of my other Chance, but in more of a sibling way. Things used to get erratic with my Chance. We're over that though.

         "Bring me some food too!" Khalil yelled.

          "Whatever!" I called over my shoulder going outside. I hopped in my car, ready to go straight to bed. When I got home though, I called Kyren and he didn't answer. So I stripped out of my work clothes, climbed in my bed, and watched Rugrats until I fell asleep.

-
-
-

            I got up and yawned. I got in the shower lathering my body. I rinsed off. Then I dried off and threw on a tank-top and shorts. I miss Kyren and he hasn't been answering his phone. And I know he came and got it from my house. I plopped on the couch and turned on my tv. Deliver Us From Eva was on. I love this damn movie.

         I was all into it when my doorbell rang. I got up and opened it and there stood Kyren. I jumped on him and leaned in to kiss him, but he dodged me. "Baby why didn't you use your key?" I asked him and he pushed me down and shrugged. His eyes didn't meet mine as he spoke.

          "I've been avoiding you, but I really need to know where my stuff at. I found one bag," he stated.

            "Wait a minute. Why have you been avoiding me Kyren?" I asked.

           "Its King. Where my stuff at?" He asked ignoring my question.

          "Why are you ignoring me?" I asked him.

           "Music move," he sighed. My heart damn near dropped. He has never called me music. Even when I was with Chance.

          "You never call me Music, Kyren what is your problem?" I asked standing in front of him and he rolled his eyes.

            "Music get out of my way," he sighed heading for the door. I pushed him back though.

          "Kyren where are you going!" I yelled. He grabbed my arm.

           "Lyric where the fuck is my shit!" He snapped. I went in the closet by the door and threw the damn bag at him.

          "What the fuck is your problem!" I yelled.

           "You are my problem. Lyric I love my wife," he spoke.

          "You love your wife? Really? Now you love your wife? Did you love her when you was in my bed every night, buying me everything under the sun and moon, being seen in public with me, and letting me meet me your mom? You one hell of a lover," I shook my head.