•16

Baby girl you know my situation
And sometimes I know you get impatient
But you don't put on a show to get ovations
Take it to court and go through litigations
And I respect your gangster
Treat you like a princess and put some on your neck to thank ya
She's my pitch hitter
When in starting line ain't been playing right
I come off the bench with her
It might sound like I'm gassin ya
But it takes time to get from the back seat to the passenger
We been creeping and sneaking just to keep it from leaking
We so deep in our freaking
That we don't sleep on the weekends
Wifey's a lil bit uptight
Wondering why I keep coming home in the middle of the night
It'll be alright
And if we bump heads, it'll be a fight
But I said it'll be alright come on
I really wanna be with you
I gotta be real with you
I can't leave you alone
And I know I'm living wrong
But I can't let you go
You're the one I want in my life
I already got a wife
I can't leave you alone
And I know I'm living wrong,
But I can't let you go
: Can't Let You Go by Fabolous

               Kyren P.O.V.

        "Inhale, exhale," I coached myself. I was taking deep breaths. This gone be the hardest thing I ever had to do. But I know Lauren is trying hard to make our marriage work. So I'm going to break all ties with Lyric and get all my shit. I pulled into Lyric's driveway and there were a few cars here. I would leave, but then again, I still pay bills here. I turned my car off and got out.

         I walked straight in the house seeing Lyric with her two sisters. I wanted to turn and run out the door. Money is straight evil and after what happened with us, I already know she ain't a King fan. Melody was more reasonable, except when it came to Lyric. So she probably wasn't a King fan either.

             They were curled up on the couch watching Deliver Us From Eva. Money and Mel both sipping red wine. Once they heard me, they all turned around though. I looked at Lyric. She looked at her sisters with her mouth half-open.

              "What is he doing here?" Melody asked.

              "Your guess is as good as mine," Lyric mumbled. I just stood there.

             "So are we going to ignore him or-" Money trailed off.

             "Hey King," Lyric waved. I frowned.

           "Hello King," Melody smirked.

           "King," Money mugged me. I just nodded.

         "Well we are about to go," Mel stood up. "We'll see you two in the morning." Maybe she didn't tell them about what happened if they assume I'm spending the night.

            "Yeah baby. Call us if y'all need anything," Money smiled standing up.

          "Alright thanks for coming over," she stood up hugging them both. They said their love you's, then they left. Lyric looked at me and went in the back.

          She came back with two duffel bags. I gave her a confused look. "You came to get your work right King?" She asked.

           "King?" I asked her.

          "The only time you stopped by was to pick up work, so yes King," she shrugged. I shook my head.

           "I won't even lie. I was starting to second-guess cheating on my wife. And the more time I spent with her, the more I realized I loved her and didn't want to divorce her. I really came over here to tell you that, but once I seen your face and heard you call me King, all that shit went out the window. Lyric I love you," I said wrapping my arms around her.