•2

Baby you the whole package,
Plus you pay yo taxes
And you keep it real while them other hoes plastic
You my wonder woman call me Mr. Fantastic
Stop, now think about it
I been to London, I been to Paris even way down in Tokyo
Back home down in Georgia, to New Orleans, but you always took the show
And just like that girl you got me froze
Like a nintendo 64
If you didn't know, well now you know
Know, know
Beautiful girls
All over the world
I could be chasing
But my time would be wasted
They ain't got nothing on you baby
Nothing on you baby
They might say hi
And I might say hey
But you shouldn't worry about what they say
They ain't got nothing on you baby
Nothing on you baby
N-n-n-n--nothing on you babe
N-nothing on you
Nothing on you baby
Yeah
: Nothing On You by B.O.B. ft Bruno Mars

            Lyric P.O.V.

            My nose crinkled and I sneezed. 'Too much pinesol,' I thought as I pushed my mop back and forth against my kitchen floor. I decided to clean my whole house because it had a smell to it. Not a bad smell, I just didn't like the scent. Anyways Khyla gonna get her ass beat when she come back over here. Her room was a hot ass mess. Clothes and toys every where. She know I don't play that shit. Her own mama and daddy don't even play that shit.

           I finished mopping the kitchen and grabbed my blanket so I could lay on my couch. Soon as I began to get comfortable, King came singing into my house. I haven't seen him in about a week. Ain't talked to him either. I think he got upset when I called him a duck. He left the next day and didn't say nothing to me.

            "And I wonder if you felt the same. Just say the word, I'll be on my way way. I'm a few, a few blocks away. I just wanna see, wanna see your pretty face," he pulled my face up to his.

            "Quack. Quack," I replied. He looked at me. Then continued singing.

            "All I like to do is lay with you tonight. I don't wanna hit the club, I wanna lay up," he sang cuddling next to me on the couch.

             "What are we about to watch?" He asked.

            "Love and Basketball or Higher Learning," I replied.

             "We can't watch Higher Learning cause soon as I hear just give me all of your loving, I'mma go to kissing on you and you gone kick me out," he shook his head.

            "I'm glad you know," I replied getting up to put in Love & Basketball.

            "Wanna order some food?" He asked.

              "Sure. Pizza if that's okay with you," I replied knowing he hates pizza.

           "Yeah. I'll just get me some wings," he muttered.

          One day I'mma stop picking on King. But today ain't the day. I kissed his cheek.

          He ordered the food and I sat on the couch with my blanket. He came and sat right under me. I threw the blanket over both of us. He pulled me into his arms and shifted so we were in a laying position. I rolled my eyes. He just won't stop.

             "You remember your first time having sex?" He asked. "You remember our first time having sex?"

          "Yes. And I remember you being married a month later," I replied. He froze.